• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GRAND OPENING: Bulls Outfitter!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

And the Bucs have been a factor how many of their pathetic 30 years?

nice try but we aren't talking about the past.  i brought it up because the bucs were referred to as a piece of **** team by a dolphins fan.  its very clear that the bucs have been the better team in the past 5 or 6 years.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

SOOOOO....back on topic..

Thanks everyone.  I will let you know when our site is up and operational!  I hope to see everyone out!!  

GO BULLS!!!!     ;D

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Who cares about the pre-season, it's like saying the Marlins are awesome for beating the Braves in spring training. As a dolphins fan living in south florida most of my life, we SUCK right now! and until we start not sucking, no dolphins fan has any right to put down any team but the Lions and the 49ers and maybe the Saints cause they suck more!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Brittany, as soon as the Reap is up and about I will stop in. Great job kiddo!      

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Yeah Miami is a great sports town. They suck as bad as Atlanta.

yeh Tampa's a great sports town.   ::)  Let's compare attendance at various sporting events:

Braves vs. Rays:  A boat race.  Braves get close to 45000 every game, Drays about 8000 + the franchise is a joke.  

Gtech FB vs USF FB - Tech AVERAGE is over 40000, USF - we jump for joy when we get 40000, average around 30000.

GTech bball vs USF - Again, not even close.  Tech about 15000 EVERY game, USF well, um we all know that situation.

Falcons vs. Bucs: Bucs, 64000 every game, falcs 60000 every game.  Essentially even.

Hockey:  The Lightning probably have it, but only cuz they won the cup recently.  Prior to that, dead even.  

Pro Bball - Tampa-not even in the conversation because they couldn't support it.  

It's always  funny to me when people from Tampa talk about other towns being "poor sports towns".

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

braves avg 45,000 a game...haha

yea right.  they dont even sell out playoff games.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

So will this be the thread for my wish list?? ;)  You should look at the "neon sign" thread to see what everyone is looking for... Maybe you'll corner the market...  

I still want a usf logo topper for My e-z up tent!!!

USF chairs, coolers and anything used at a tailgate should be seriously considered by youse guys...

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

^Thanks for the suggestions.  I will definetly look into that.  ;D