• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here is more to that crazy rumor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I love juicy rumors... Huggins is the golden ticket. Maybe Kenyon Martin will re-retire his jersey at USF when Hugs comes here. FWIW... Huggins stated that the graduation rates had gotten way better. Personally, I don't care if Solomon Jones graduates if I can put him on my NBA fantasy team with Chucky Atkins. It's the player's responsibilty to be a student... not the coach's responsibility. If USF accepted Huggin's recruits, put the onus on USF to educate them. You guys want Harvard scholars for players... transfer to Harvard. I want wins baby!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_horowitz

As I said b/f, if the second coming of Mike Vick was coming to play QB at USF next yr, you hypocrites wouldn't give two ****s if he had a history of crime

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Sorry Rueb, I meant to hit quote instead of modify.  Please repost.   :-[

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,059
  • Days Won:  469

As I said b/f, if the second coming of Mike Vick was coming to play QB at USF next yr, you hypocrites wouldn't give two ****s if he had a history of crime

Why not go read the Marcus Vick posts Rueb, introduce some facts to your argument.  Save for the Sheriff, most people here syill believe in the "student-athlete" concept.

Guest rueben_horowitz

Why not go read the Marcus Vick posts Rueb, introduce some facts to your argument.  Save for the Sheriff, most people here syill believe in the "student-athlete" concept.

Facts? What kind of facts are you looking for? I stopped with facts, had enough. This is about opinions.

I remember the posts on Marcus Vick; he was a scumbag on the field; which is why people were grumbling. If it weren't for the on-field incident, I think the attitude would be starkly different. And plus, most of the crowd in here resists any change until it actually happens...then they're all for it. If we brought in Marcus Vick, most of you would be ecstatic.

Mark my words, if we get Huggy, everyone in here will be happy deep down inside. Those who aren't; are simply being spiteful.

Huggins' boys never misbehaved on the court...What they do off the court is not under his control.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Man, TPD and HSO would have a field day with Huggins.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

He did coach Van Exel's , my fault...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

Scholars?  Student Athletes?

Let's just sniff the tourny, then we can start being picky.  You guys are nuts.  It's like ******** about the quality of tires on the car.  Does it really matter if the care isn't running?

Always full of wisdom.

LongDong.

Guest rueben_horowitz
Scholars?  Student Athletes?

Let's just sniff the tourny, then we can start being picky.  You guys are nuts.  It's like ******** about the quality of tires on the car.  Does it really matter if the car isn't running?

Always full of wisdom.

LongDong.

Great analogy.