• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here is more to that crazy rumor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152
  • Days Won:  0

It's nice to see some fresh faces support our argument.  We have no problem laying the foundation for this belief.

You must admire us -- we (ari, reub, herm) were some the of the first ones to bring this belief to the table.  its starting to get some legs.  It makes me feel good.

No matter what --- in a democracy - one voice can make a huge difference.  Even if Bulliever in the gang keep changing my name -- keep deleting my posts --- THE LDD WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

HAHAHA

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

It's nice to see some fresh faces support our argument.  We have no problem laying the foundation for this belief.

You must admire us -- we (ari, reub, herm) were some the of the first ones to bring this belief to the table.  its starting to get some legs.  It makes me feel good.

You boys have a nice web site too .....

The Flat Earth Society

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

pretty funny triple b -- seriously -- i have noticed a little bit of humor from you lately.  keep it up

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

pretty funny triple b -- seriously -- i have noticed a little bit of humor from you lately.  keep it up

I'm nowhere near as funny as you guys, though. This "Hire Huggins" stuff is a riot. Thanks for adding a little levity as we try and get through this hoops losing streak. I'm sure everyone else appreciates it as much as I do ......

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

THE LDD WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

HAHAHA

You sound scary. Are you real?

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

How about we hire Huggins for the talent and keep CRM for the grades and "good" character. Talk about a great Basketball program. We don't have to buyout CRM's contract and we'll just take out money from our "secret" funding to pay Huggins. I think USF has more money than we all think IMO.

Guest rueben_horowitz
joe schmo might not care about academics, but recruits parents sure as hell care about academics.  if a school isn't graduating athletes than their parents wouldn't even consider the school.  

LOL.

If a kid leaves early, he can go back and get his degree. The parents of future NBA players (who Huggins gets on a regular basis) care more about that $50mm paycheck than an education, trust me.

You live in a fantasy world; there's only one Duke, and we're not going to be the next.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

you also live in a fantasy world if you think we will get huggins

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

LOL.

If a kid leaves early, he can go back and get his degree. The parents of future NBA players (who Huggins gets on a regular basis) care more about that $50mm paycheck than an education, trust me.

You live in a fantasy world; there's only one Duke, and we're not going to be the next.

Although I do see where you are coming from in regards to kids' parents caring about a school's graduation rate, Reub does bring up a good point. A majority of the time, it will boil down to which school gives my kid the best shot at the NBA. I'm not denying that academics doesn't play a part in a kid's choice to attend (i.e. Thad Lewis picking Duke), but the possibility of an NBA pay-day will invariably win out most of the time.

I like what Mac is trying to accomplish, but I think due to some really unfortunate circumstances he hasn't been able to get it done. This has resulted in our basketball program hitting a wall of mediocrity. This program needs a jolt to get it peeled off that proverbial wall. Bullzfan, you can't deny that Huggins would provide that jolt or give us some basketball credibility, can you?