• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2007 Recruiting Class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Bouncer, while it may be an outside shot, his coach is now a GA at USF, he is in the equation somewhere. With Hill going to be going into his Jr. year and who knows what with Grothe this will be a key QB year.

Outside those big 2 there are several fine QBs in the state that should be available this year.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh Newberg

Bouncer, there are two Weatherfords that play for Land O Lakes.  Thats why I said Im not sure if its Joe or Jon that is going to be a senior this year.  The older one playes QB and the younger one playes LB/FB.

Josh Newberg

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Can someone please pin this thread?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Joe, is the QB, he is the youngest. John is the LB/FB, he is the oldest brother, still at LOL.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57

I know Garcia's grandfather, who told me that USC and Notre Dame are both interested in him. G'Pa says he hopes the boy goes to ND. Is the Brantley from Ocala (O-cow-la) related to Scott Brantley, the LB from there, UF, and the Bucs, currently the Bucs' color man on the radio? Bil

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Voss is the name of kid from gulf HS.   Gets alot done with average teammates

Alton Voss

Pro-style quarterback

New Port Richey (FL)

Gulf

Height: 6-foot-2

Weight: 215 pounds

College choices

Florida - Medium

Florida State - Medium

Miami-FL - Medium

UCF - Medium

I definitely would like to stay in Florida because of the fact that my family could see my play and I know the best talent almost always comes through this state. -Alton Voss

Something to keep an eye on:

Glades Central to play on ESPN

By Lindsay Jones

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Thursday, February 02, 2006

BELLE GLADE  Glades Central coach Willie Snead announced Wednesday that the Raiders will open the 2006 regular season against a South Carolina powerhouse in a game that will be televised live on ESPN.

Glades Central, expected to receive a national ranking next season, will travel to Duncan, S.C., to play Byrnes High, which has won four consecutive state championships.

"Everyone's excited," Snead said. "It's the opportunity for us to represent a lot of things  South Florida, Palm Beach County. It's just a great opportunity."

Snead said the Raiders also are scheduled to play at Daytona Beach-Mainland, a traditional state power, in the Buccaneers' spring game in May, and are trying to bring a team from Georgia to Belle Glade for the kickoff classic in August.

The Raiders  who were 12-0 before losing in the state semifinals last season  are expected to have several of the state's most sought-after players for next year's recruiting class, led by wide receiver Deonte Thompson. Offensive linemen Jetavious Jackson and Ernest McCoy, running back Damien Berry and quarterback Bryan Mann also should be among the the top prospects at their positions.

Palm Beach Post

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  1,633

I'm about 99% sure it was Joe at QB this past season. I distinctly remember that it was Joe, the QB, that broke his collarbone against Chamberlain in the first round of the state playoffs this year. When he was injured on the 2nd offensive possession, LOL's game plan when down the crapper.