• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More Nominations for MAC Replacement

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest Long Dong

"You have to break some eggs to make an omlet."

NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY ****.

That is better then the:

"This dog don't hunt, pull this turkey."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, I would like to say that I am new to this board and I have enjoyed reading everybody's posts.

With that said, I cannot believe the criticism that Coach McCullum has received.  He is coaching a team that has been absolutely decimated by injuries, and keeping the team very competitive.  His back has been up against the wall since Howard, Cann, and Dennis have missed most of, or all of the season.  In fact, the effort the team brings to the floor every night should be commended.  The wins will come!  

Coach McCollum is building a team that will compete night in and night out in the Big East; however, it's going to take some growing pains.  Next season we are adding two very good shooters: Verdejo and Williams.  Also, two more low post players will be added: Jones and Gransberry.  Not to mention the development of Buckley and Mattis amongst others.  

Now, hopefully we can string together a few wins to build some momentum either going into the Big East Tournament, or some momentum going into next season.  Either way McCollum deserves more time and patience.

Guest Long Dong

This post above is the same YADA YADA YADA YADA YADA junk we have heard for years.

YO !  when you only win 6 games you don't keep your job.  Injuries, lack of depth, poor recruiting..  Mac has been a disaster.  He took over a team that was like 18-13 and is now a comfortable 6-13.  

Give me a break.

this dog don't hunt.

the rain ain't coming

You have to break an egg to have an omlet

Fire this bum.

I have never been more convinced.

He is 3 years into his tenure and we are as bad as we have EVER been.

A total bum-- our university deserves better. Much better -- good guy -- terrible leader.

Long Dong

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

"This dog don't hunt, pull this turkey." was the fake ari. i abhor redneck humor.

Ari Larry the Cable Guy is Gay Hinkelberger

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

"hinkelberger posting" might be a term widely used on this board very soon...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53

No coach you named, would have a winning record with the team we have right now. I noticed on this board, alot of you are quick to fire the coach when things aren't going our way. Thats not going to help us get better recruits or a winning program. Lets give the coaches a chance to build the program, and I think he's doing a dam good job with what he has.  ???

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I almost agree with you Hawaii Bull... but I think Hugs is still my #1. I want some tourney appearances!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

THE GREENBERG REPORT

X'S AND O'S

Coming Soon...

http://www.greenbergball.com/xo.html

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  152

What about the coach at Utah State.  They seem to be good every year come tourny time.

How about Huggins, has anyone mentioned him.

hahah

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I think Matt Doherty would be a great fit at USF and the Big East Conference.  His stint at ND was very successful, although very short.  He's at FAU or FIU right now, so I'm sure that is just a stepping stone stop for the former Tarheel.  Let's get this joker before someone else does.  If I recall he recruited Sean May, Rashad McCants, Raymond Felton, etc. before they decided to turn on him.  I'm sure Woolard remembers him when he was at Virginia.