• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sabbath Joseph commits to USF

Guest BullsFans

I believe you are a lawyer? Did you walk out of the day you graduated high school and start practicing law? No you went to undergrad, law school, etc.

Very true, so why is USF paying a guy without the credentials to be a D-1A OC to run the Bulls offense?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  188
  • Days Won:  0

Sometimes staying about the same is progress.  Our record has been around the same during most years but the competition has increased every year.  It would be like a 10 year old batting 275 in baseball against other 10 year olds.  But when he turned 11 he batted 275 against 15 year olds and at 12 he batted 275 against 20 year old minor league players.  Batting average stayed the same but I see much improvement.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

Whoever decided on the play calls at UCON by the goal line is either on drugs or a moron.  There has been speculation on this board who exactly calls the plays is why I say that. With that said, Leavitt has done a great job in a short time.   Hopefully we continue to get better and raise expectations.  As our competition has gotten better every year we have hung in there.  We will see in the next 5 years where we are. If we are still at the same level SMAZZA can talk as much junk as he wants.  

Everyone have a great weekend.

JG

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Sometimes staying about the same is progress.  Our record has been around the same during most years but the competition has increased every year.  It would be like a 10 year old batting 275 in baseball against other 10 year olds.  But when he turned 11 he batted 275 against 15 year olds and at 12 he batted 275 against 20 year old minor league players.  Batting average stayed the same but I see much improvement.

EXACTLY!  It's not like we only had the #8 toughest ranked schedule this season or anything.  ::)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

wow, thats good...

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

I see Rivals already has Sabbath down to 2 stars.  I'll bet if he commited to fsu he'd be 4 stars.

You hit the nail on the head.  The recriuting ranking system is BS.  Do you really think they send a scout to every high school game in the country?  

To legitimately publish the service Rivals claims to, they would need a scout to attend at least 1/4 to 1/2 of every high school game in America.  Instead they watch what schools are interested in who, and create a baseless "rating system" on perception of who's gonna go where and what talent that team should pull.  

There is no realistic way to rank evey high school senior in the nation, that is without a staff of thousands.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Whoever decided on the play calls at UCON by the goal line is either on drugs or a moron.  

Probably the same person who paniced and abandoned the run  against Pitt (the team with the worst rushing defense in the BE).  The same coach that has screwed with the confidence of Julmiste, Denson, and now is doing it to C Hill.  The same coach that hasn't taught his QB good throwing technique, (even though his duty is OC and QB coach).  I could go on for about the next 10 minutes...  

The writing is on the wall, FIRE ROD SMITH!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

5 years?

we will go like ftu/ou/oc if we don't compete for big east title in 2 years\

people will not support an also ran in football.i guarantee it.

hairybull- great question.

the team exceeded my expectations but at the same time the conference was far worse than i expected.

\

my concern is that we have had same problems year after year

qb problem

offense problem

play calling problem

special team problem

discpline problem

I ALWAYS  thought because of location and tampa area USF would be on fast track and pass pitt and other big east teams

i thought we were on our way when we beat pitt in 2001

i was first one on board to mention that USf belonged in a bcs conference

reality is usf hasn't progressed much since 2001 and look

at pitt,uconn and the rest of our conference mates

heck, i hope ftu/ou./oc hasn't passed us by.THAT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE EMBARASSMENT.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,598
  • Days Won:  424

5 years?

we will go like ftu/ou/oc if we don't compete for big east title in 2 years\

What's your definition of "competing for big east title"?