• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull Nation Growing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

while walking around disney world I saw 5 other Bull Fans sporting there gear like me.. Cool thing was 4 out of the 5 said "Go Bulls" at the same time I did...   "Go Bulls" seems to be the common greeting whenever I see people at road games and such..  Good too see things are continuing to grow!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

thats awesome.... i saw someone in South Fla with their car all decked out and gave them the bulls symbol

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

Funny, I get excited every time I see someone wearing some USF gear or a car with a sticker or something.  Then I remember I'm back in Tampa, unlike the USF drought I sustained in Jacksonville.  How I've missed this place....

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923

I was in Snowshoe, West Virginia ski resort during the Christmas break,  wearing my USF ski cap, when a couple yelled out, "hey go Bulls", they were from Tampa and a guy working at one of the lifts also recognized the "U" and chatted me up about the football team, turns out he was originally from the Tampa area.  The nation is growing.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

I was in Snowshoe, West Virginia ski resort during the Christmas break,  wearing my USF ski cap, when a couple yelled out, "hey go Bulls", they were from Tampa and a guy working at one of the lifts also recognized the "U" and chatted me up about the football team, turns out he was originally from the Tampa area.  The nation is growing.

Yea, I was in Snowshoe also from the 2nd through the 5th (College Week). My friends and I went up there after being in Charlotte for the bowl game. While I was there, I wore my USF gear and was amazed on how many people from other schools game up to me and said congrats on the first bowl game. I also chatted with a few Mountaineers (figures there would be a lot since Snowshoe is in WV) about USF and talked about the basketball game that was going to take place that same Thursday night, which was my last day there. I also ran into two UCF girls and we boo-ed at each other; I could just feel the "rivalry" brewing. The best part of this whole ski trip, besides the skiing, was that a few kids from Auburn that recognized the "U†asked how that other school did at their bowl game. "Yea the football team that's coached by that guy that lied on his resume." I simply laughed and replied, "UCF, yea they lost to Nevada." "Who?" they replied....lol

• Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

I see more stuff on cars also.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

You gotta remember... WE are the Ambassadors of the BULLS Nation!!!  Every time I see anyone sporting BULL gear, I make sure that I say something...  Also, If you wanna be "in the know", Don't leave the house without something USF on. A pin, Shirt, hat Whatever - Just be sure that you're not an undercover BULLS fan !   Show your pride and wear your green and gold proudly!!!

And I just gotta say, we saw 15 decked out cars coming home from Charlotte, and for every one, I gave em the "Horns" out the window.    GO BULLS !

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,342
  • Days Won:  10

No reason not to have an alumni association membership, a Bulls license plate, and at least one USF polo shirt for work.  No reason at all.  All of that can be had for about $100 over the course of one year.  Eight dollars a month.

No excuses.  I understand someone not being able to afford a season ticket.  Next year will be my first season ticket (2).  But eight dollars a month is not too much for anyone.  We p*ss that away on Cokes.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

"Go Bulls" works just fine.  ;D