• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is this traitor?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

you couldn't have put the cut with just the "good stuff" at the start of the thread so I didn't find it after I already read all 6 pages!

that's so funny! I just don't get why she isn't in the "girls of NC state" thread - and that "caption this" thread makes alot more sense now

really that woman was ridiculous!

you don't see me up in arms and I was called shoop's ugly gf on here by a UCF fan based on a picture USF was using for advertising online and in newspapers...I should've called my lawyer immediately to go after them! or at least found the UCF fan and beaten them for thinking I'd actually date Shoop cause that's a lot more insulting than anything that was said about her  ;D

on a more 'serious' note...can we please have free lessons for those traveling to NC State showing the difference between the "BULL" sign and the "wolfpack" sign...it's bad enough when I see people doing it at home games but when we're playing them!  :gobulls

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

[quoute]...can we please have free lessons for those traveling to NC State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Some one should re post the picture, this tool does not know the law... you can't sue for posting a picture of someone if that was the case then the internet would had been shut down years ago after Al Gore gave birth to it. :contract

RE POST!  :cheers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

on a more 'serious' note...can we please have free lessons for those traveling to NC State showing the difference between the "BULL" sign and the "wolfpack" sign...it's bad enough when I see people doing it at home games but when we're playing them!  :gobulls

Actually, the ESPN commentators did just this during a break in action at the Car Care Bowl in 2005.  They had a fan from each team do the hand sign to show the difference.

Yeah, I was one of the weirdos that actually bought the DVD from Matt.  Hey, it was our first bowl game after all...