• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is this traitor?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i dont think anyone was going to be hard on the guy.  i just wonder if he knows what a big stink those pictures caused... brad got threatened with a lawsuit....haha.

the lady was bragging about the pictures on the nc state board saying how she converted some of our diehard fans into pack fans.

but yea...dont be hard on the guy.  just tell him to throw up the bulls sign next time.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

AGAIN, this is a student you are talking to!  I am asking you please not to make fools of the BULLSPEN by reacting.  It will be crushing to him if you attack him.  If you want to write him, be constructive...HE IS NOT THE ENEMY.  He is also my friend and fellow BEEFSTUD, if anyone does anything stupid, you might lose more than one fan, and I can guarantee it, several BeefStuds.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Thanks for clarifying...I will talk to him!    lol  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

He's Full of Bull ... sure some stupid comments will bounce off him and he'll be a stronger bull fan.

But this will be a good way to get him on this board ... would love to have more students here.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

We aren't going to trash him... just give him a couple of gentle reminders that, like Santa Claus, Bulls Nation sees you when you're sleeping AND when you're awake and smooching on NC State skanks.  ;)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Why is this post 4 pages?

wow.

so the guy had a few and laid the wood to some older drunk chick....more power to him!

In other words, WHO CARES!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Because it was fun making fun of the woman ...  8)

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I don't know if this Mike guy should be more embarassed by the photo...or by the lack of cahones that Gurlybull is painting him as having.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

OK folks! Being the elder statesman on this board and the USF Reaper, I say leave the kid alone. Unless YOU are ready to paint yourself up, do the things he does for USF, and support as fanatically as he does, LAY OFF!!! It's a **** picture with some drunk Wolfie chicks, who for an example ARE ABOUT MY AGE GROUP!!! Now if you look at it MY WAY, the kid has a finger problem. All I see are the Bulls Horns. The other two fingers are paralyzed by holding a beer bottle too long. So there you have it. Lay off one of our guys. Until YOU can nut it up like he does, don't spit in the wind!!!    The Reaper