• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that went to the game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Going to Charlotte for this Bowl Game was, without a doubt, the single most memorable experience I have had as a Bulls Fan.  Being able to travel with and meet Bulls fans from all over... there's just nothing to describe the experience.  You feel like a member of an army descending upon the city to cheer on your team.  

It was an absolutely wonderful experience... and speaking as someone who has never made it to an away game until this year, I will never EVER miss any USF bowl they ever get to, no matter who they're playing or where.

If you missed it because you were pouting about it being Charlotte instead of Atlanta... I feel sorry for you.  You missed something special.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Much agreeed...I thought it was an absoulte blast...except for the rudeness of the NC ST fans...can't wait for next year!!!!

Very interesting....I kept expecting to encounter a rude fan out of the 52,000 and it never happened.  I'm assuming nothing was done to provoke the other fans which could naturally lead to problems.  Based on my experience with them, I would put them up there in class with the fans at Oklahoma, Alabama and 99% of the Penn State fans.  I'm adding NC State to my list of Top 5 places to go for an away game!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Most of the NC State fans I meant were great.  I did have some guy in the bathroom after the game say, "How'd those Bulls work out for you?" and then laugh like he said something funny.  I wish I could have met some of you guys there.  I was only able to go up and come back on the same day.

I plan to be in Chapel Hill next year and hopefully one home game.  I hope to meet some of you then.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

Great experience, The New Years eve party was a blast.  I got a chance to chat with coach and Judy.  Even had my picture taken with coach.  I had a great time at the pep rally, game, and New Years eve.

As far as fans are concerned, NC State had 99.999999% great fans.  At the game we had one drunk come by and called us losers.  He was really drunk and he came very close to getting his ass kicked.  Again that was the only person out of the whole 50K NC state fans.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  106

Aside from the score, it was a great experience. We did not run into a single rude NC State fan while we were there; on the contrary, they were nothing but complementary before and after the game. We had a great time and I can’t wait till next years Bowl game. ;)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

The NC State fans were HORRIBLE to us! When we were walking out they very blatantly were said, "i'd do her, i'd do her..." and when one guy was asked something he yelled, "sorry, i was thinking about f-ing these cheerleaders!" rude, rude, and dirty.

but on a better note....i had a blast. the pep rally was AMAZING...we totally stole the show. and even being completely outnumbered at the game..the fans did a great job of letting them know that usf was there!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

The NC State fans were HORRIBLE to us! When we were walking out they very blatantly were said, "i'd do her, i'd do her..." and when one guy was asked something he yelled, "sorry, i was thinking about f-ing these cheerleaders!" rude, rude, and dirty.

hahahaha...

for those of you scoring at home, USF fans do the same thing...

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342

Like to re-iterate, if you didn't go, you truly missed something special.  You will never be able to go to USF's first bowl again.  Charlotte is a beautiful, clean city.  People are truly southernly hospitable.  My visit wasn't perfect but it will always be special to me.  Watching a competitive Bull's game is always an enjoyable experience.  And USF was in the game until the last min. which is how I define competitive.  Yes, they were only 3 plays to tying the game.  That's all it would of taken to get OT so I was not disappointed w/the team.  Now the offense is a different story.  But I digress.   I got chills when the team ran on the field.  It was a great experience.  And finally, Mutt, you should have won bro.  That NCStater geek that did win was bogus.

I agree Mutt should have won but since the public address was obviously an NC State fan since he had all of the NC State calls down You knew the NC State guy was going to win.   Also,  I had a great time with my fellow USF fans in section 312.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

welcome to the male brain....    i dont think it had anything to do with who they were cheering for

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193

it wa sstill rude to say it so we could hear  >:(