• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls lose to Buffoon Cookmen in OT-R U kidding me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Hire Jose anyone but RMC  until you believe losing is unacceptable USF will go no where

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rueben_Horowitz

This is bad for CRM, real bad. I don't see how anyone can blame it on one player...bb is a team sport, and Capko isn't surrounded by great talent, you can't put it all on him. He was credited with 6 turnovers; the bad pass excuse doesn't explain it all.

You can't blame CRM for this team losing; but you can blame him for the losing team he assembled. He put himself in this position.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You can't put it all on Capko. I was a bit confused as to why Coach didn't take out Solomon when he picked up his 4th foul. I believe that was when we were up by 10 or 11 points. BCC chipped away at the lead by going inside knowing they would get easy baskets. I don't think Richardson had 4 fould, but even if he did it would have been wise to put him in and have him foul out first.

I agree... i didn't understand leaving Sol in with 4 fouls... but while Capko is playing as hard and as good as he can... he isn't good enough to run this team.  He's the type of player that could give  you a few good minutes breather in an emergency... he shouldn't be a 30 minute+ PG on a Big East team.   For every good assist he makes... he's making 2 plays that are not good and cost our team.  

Yes it is a team game and we are an incomplete team without a point guard.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Agree Capko's head was just not in the game.  How do you get a traveling call while you are trying to call time out?  The few fans that showed up were not in the game either.

I felt pretty good when we were up by 11 with like 5 minutes to go - then all hell broke loose.  All of a sudden about 1/2 the crowd of maybe 500 woke up as they were BCC fans.

The BAD (besides the game):  Cheapest ticket was $26!  I saw guys with kids walking away from the ticket office without tickets going back to their cars.  That price is absurd.

The GOOD: The new scoreboards are going to be great.  I wish they would have turned on the one that was installed - very impressive looking.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

We didn't want to have to watch that travelling call on giant instant replay screen ;)

That was pretty bad... at a VERY critical time.

Buckley shot looked flat today too.  He usually has more arch to his shot.  

Very disappointing night, but there will be plenty of those to come.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Tennis season starts for the men on feb rd against UT San-Antonio and the women are at UF on jan 21st!

i love sarcasm!

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

Why are we even wasting money playing basketball.  and WHY did we pay thousands of dollars to send this pitiful team all the way to hawaii???? Who payed for that trip anyway?  Min $25,000 for the flight, hotels, transportation, food for 4 days, and other misc costs.  We could have stayed at home, played and lost to in state teams for much less.   Could have used that money to buy a new coach.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Buckley shot looked flat today too.  He usually has more arch to his shot.

I haven't seen him take a good arching 3 pointer in any game this season. He has a nice shot around 15 feet out and that's about it.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I'll still be in the stands supporting our players and trust DW and CRM will handle this appropriately.

For those who haven't gone to a women's hoops game, you WILL be impressed.  Definately quality basketball there.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Bball to football

PG = QB

where is Bball equivalent to Andre Hall?