• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The NEW Hotness: BullDozer2   SO SWEET!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

haha, lol...I knew ya'll would notice.   Unfortunately i have only had the vehicle two total weeks, so I haven't gotten rims yet...those will come soon.  But the caps you see in the one pick will be on all four wheels.  We were just cleaning the underneath while I was taking the pics.  

To answer your question.  I did this of my own accord, Brandon and I have been trying to get SG or Athletics to do something similiar on a street team vehicle forever.  It is why I got involved with SG Marketing and it was on our platform.   Oh well, you can draw your own conclusions, but I don't need an official office or SG title to do more than most of them to promote and support my Bulls!  Ask how many of the SG members even go to the games at all...  Oh wait...is it campaign time yet???  Maybe then we will see them....

Sorry to be so rough...but I love my BULLS, and I was on SG because I genuinely cared about the students and my school, so I expect nothing less from the ones in their now!  In their defense....SG did get promo items for the students to wave at the games, but that is assuming the students will be there....gotta get em there first...

If you wanted something like this done, you could get similiar work done at FastSigns..which is who did the original BullDozer, which is now retired, and my car!    

You can contact me there for all of your promotional needs...

Brittany Link   813.971.8700

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I believe 16 is legal... that makes her barely legal then.

Maybe one day I'll waste money on a hummer and then spruce it up with some Bulls love. I couldn't put that stuff on my beamer though... not enough room.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

haha, lol...I knew ya'll would notice.   Unfortunately i have only had the vehicle two total weeks, so I haven't gotten rims yet...those will come soon.  But the caps you see in the one pick will be on all four wheels.  We were just cleaning the underneath while I was taking the pics.  

To answer your question.  I did this of my own accord, Brandon and I have been trying to get SG or Athletics to do something similiar on a street team vehicle forever.  It is why I got involved with SG Marketing and it was on our platform.   Oh well, you can draw your own conclusions, but I don't need an official office or SG title to do more than most of them to promote and support my Bulls!  Ask how many of the SG members even go to the games at all...  Oh wait...is it campaign time yet???  Maybe then we will see them....

Sorry to be so rough...but I love my BULLS, and I was on SG because I genuinely cared about the students and my school, so I expect nothing less from the ones in their now!  In their defense....SG did get promo items for the students to wave at the games, but that is assuming the students will be there....gotta get em there first...

If you wanted something like this done, you could get similiar work done at FastSigns..which is who did the original BullDozer, which is now retired, and my car!    

You can contact me there for all of your promotional needs...

Brittany Link   813.971.8700

GO BULLS!!!

**** good job. Personally, I like the side with the Bull the best.

Funny thing though, you have the CORRECT colors on your vehicle....hmmm...shame the TEAM cant do that... ;)

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Yeah, that is definetly my favorite side as well...   Look for us tailgating and feel free to come say hey!  I would love to meet everyone!!  :)

I use those USF colors a dozen times a day making promotional items...it's my job to know those colors. However, if anyone should know better than me, it's athletics...lol!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

That is AWESOME and Love the Spirit !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

The only thing it's missing is a legitimate set of horns on the hood!  That is totally sweet!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Does it have a custom horn sound ?