• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

could 4-star Colorado CB transfer & former Lakeland standout Cormani McClain land in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

24/7 Sports seems to think USC & USF are the teams to watch…

247SPORTS.COM

The latest buzz on the college football programs involved with Colorado CB Cormani McClain, the former five-star recruit who entered the 2024 college football transfer...

(feel free to merge/delete if this is redundant or doesn’t warrant its own thread)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  96
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

24/7 Sports seems to think USC & USF are the teams to watch…

247SPORTS.COM

The latest buzz on the college football programs involved with Colorado CB Cormani McClain, the former five-star recruit who entered the 2024 college football transfer...

(feel free to merge/delete if this is redundant or doesn’t warrant its own thread)

It's always great to poach top level talent, but my guess is he would want to go where he can win the starting job immediately. Brown has tremendous upside so that looks like to big a hill to climb. However having the chance to be coached by Brock Purdy's mentors while coming back home might be enough for him to choose here( if CG would take him)😎

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, NAIROBIBULL said:

It's always great to poach top level talent, but my guess is he would want to go where he can win the starting job immediately. Brown has tremendous upside so that looks like to big a hill to climb. However having the chance to be coached by Brock Purdy's mentors while coming back home might be enough for him to choose here( if CG would take him)😎

He plays corner not QB

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, NAIROBIBULL said:

Lol

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, BrowardBull17 said:

He plays corner not QB

However we need some help on the D line, maybe we can convince him to get in the trenches since he is open to switching positions.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

yes

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

However we need some help on the D line, maybe we can convince him to get in the trenches since he is open to switching positions.

158 LB Dline is the new meta. A good offseason under the new strength trainer and he might hit 175.

This is a guy we should target. The coach that  helped recruited  him to the U joined our staff. 

image.thumb.png.85ce50830f0e82cd54e46f5d325cb66c.png

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,523
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, NAIROBIBULL said:

After disappointed one of the best if not the best CB ever, I question his level of confidence. I feel he comes to USF and DVD helps him develop with less pressure than living up to 5 stars at a P5. USF is a more lowkey move which I feel is probably what he prefers after playing for a team that has a spotlight on it 24/7 and a future hall of famer cb in Travis Hunter to make him feel even smaller lol They say Travis Hunter dominates all of the practices and never gets tired. 

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

158 LB Dline is the new meta. A good offseason under the new strength trainer and he might hit 175.

This is a guy we should target. The coach that  helped recruited  him to the U joined our staff. 

image.thumb.png.85ce50830f0e82cd54e46f5d325cb66c.png

He should absolutely be a target. He had a shoulder injury, though. I'm not sure how healthy he is. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

On 4/19/2024 at 4:57 PM, NAIROBIBULL said:

Huh