• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A look at our Football team for 2024 (New additions, Transfers, Starting Line-ups & Depth)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

It’s got to feel pretty good that you kept the faith and now this season people can actually see what you see for the first time in years

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

We are a long ways away from undefeated , but are definitely  trending up with better coaching than the last few coaches.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s got to feel pretty good that you kept the faith and now this season people can actually see what you see for the first time in years

Awww thanks Puc. Being a New Orleans Saints fan, Miami Miami Heat fan during it's expansion era, I have a 35+ years of being a fan of bad teams. lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Awww thanks Puc. Being a New Orleans Saints fan, Miami Miami Heat fan during it's expansion era, I have a 35+ years of being a fan of bad teams. lol

Prior to your takes on Brown I am not sure I could even see any Rony Seikaly’s in your evaluations even if I appreciated your enthusiasm. It’s  definitely easier to see things your way this time around and i think the discussion will be better than people just laughing at you and telling you how you are obviously wrong.

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Prior to your takes on Brown I am not sure I could even see any Rony Seikaly’s in your evaluations even if I appreciated your enthusiasm. It’s  definitely easier to see things your way this time around and i think the discussion will be better than people just laughing at you and telling you how you are obviously wrong.

Don't forget, I also predicted that Sean Atkins would be a baller a few years ago. 😎

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Don't forget, I also predicted that Sean Atkins would be a baller a few years ago. 😎

I think the issue is if you are mostly selling hope and the season ends pretty hopeless, again, most people aren’t going back to the components you may have actually been right about.  I would expect a more receptive audience this year.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I think the issue is if you are mostly selling hope and the season ends pretty hopeless, again, most people aren’t going back to the components you may have actually been right about.  I would expect a more receptive audience this year.

Besides my "un-duh-feeted" chants, I feel I look at the potential of our teams from a logistical perspective. It's just our teams and coaching staff pretty much just underachieved these past few years. 

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Besides my "un-duh-feeted" chants, I feel I look at the potential of our teams from a logistical perspective. It's just our teams and coaching staff pretty much just underachieved these past few years. 

It’s always been weird to me that people want to blame the actual Bulls with no control over anything instead of the management that has full control of everything, are the ones that decided these are who I want to make Bulls and will likely be wearing a new logo every four years one way or another.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It’s always been weird to me that people want to blame the actual Bulls with no control over anything instead of the management that has full control of everything, are the ones that decided these are who I want to make Bulls and will likely be wearing a new logo every four years one way or another.

A majority of our recruits in the past 7-8 years have had multiple p5 offers. We also had a plethora of p5 players from the transfer portal these past 7-8 years. We just never seem to develop our players or pick the right transfers. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

A majority of our recruits in the past 7-8 years have had multiple p5 offers. We also had a plethora of p5 players from the transfer portal these past 7-8 years. We just never seem to develop our players or pick the right transfers. 

Fox Pivot GIF by Proven Innocent