• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Carrying Cord and the Beatdown in Boca

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Days Won:  12

i feel like when we're winning we also have some hilarious content. i think we had a brief moment in there in the realignment thread where were tossing around USF to the SEC, for example. if worse comes to worse I can start an asinine thread for yall to pick on. i do like that they dont try to force it, like i like Bball and recruiting but its not my forte so I'd rather hear another USF fan be like yeah go to the 247 guys for that versus trying to force some thoughtful analysis that sounds like crap. 

in all seriousness, we didnt hear too much stadium talk on the last episode, so a stadium episode might be cool. also bring guys in from TBP maybe to shoot the **** for 15 min? ill throw in some NIL dollars to get a player on maybe

Maybe a steak cooking show with Sean Atkins? 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

14 minutes ago, hm101 said:

when we're winning we also have some hilarious content. i think we had a brief moment in there in the realignment thread where were tossing around USF to the SEC

This is a good point. When we are winning we can do "overreaction Monday" and assume we are going to the playoffs and what it would take to win the conference.  There's a lot of content there.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  0

Great sign off episode to end the season. Looking forward to the next one. Spring ball preview and recap episodes? There will be interesting developments with a beefed up Defense that might worthwhile dissecting in a few months. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,279
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Technically they both "made" a bowl game...just didn't play lol

Attended.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74

Hey everyone!

Haven't been as engaged on the board lately but life be life-ing.

It means a lot that you guys are so into the pod. We're going to keep it coming. Red and I are still working out the logistics of this thing, even two seasons in. We made some small tweaks over the season (including switching pod editing software which ended up being a major pain in the ass). Hopefully it all resulted in a better listening experience. We're going to keep tweaking and keep taking y'all's feedback so keep it coming. Love the recommendations so far. I'd love to get a player (BB??) or even a coach on.

As for the title, Red actually put y'alls recommended title in the most recent outline but I don't ever pay attention to what he does. Beatdown in Boca was the best I could squeeze out of my ass at almost midnight on like a Tuesday or something.

We'll be back with some new stuff soon (definitely plan on a Spring Ball episode or two) but, until then, spread the word about the pod. The more engagement, the better!

Go Bulls!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  178

Junior Orange Bowl 🤣😂 Love the podcast! We need to find you guys a sponsor!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  830
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/2/2024 at 7:22 PM, Bob Loblaw said:

There will be interesting developments with a beefed up Defense that might worthwhile dissecting in a few months. 

image.png.3c024b4f4f4561875bcec7267969cd5b.png

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,279
  • Days Won:  25

@cc_pookah check your messages homie. I got a usf legend  from the bigeast days that would like to be on the podcast as a guest. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  297

3 hours ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

image.png.3c024b4f4f4561875bcec7267969cd5b.png

Seems you like beefy D’s

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,012
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

@cc_pookah check your messages homie. I got a usf legend  from the bigeast days that would like to be on the podcast as a guest. 

Bonani?

• Haha 1