• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Exhausting

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

56 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Real support = $$$$$ …. What did you think I was talking about? 

Population of people giving a ****?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

I’m just glad I don’t have to kick my dog as much on Saturday’s and I don’t have to keep telling people we came in 2nd place after each game.

Thanks to this conference I now get to kick my dog every day instead of just reserving it for Saturday’s. He is super grateful.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Should we use the eye test?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Just now, puc86 said:

Thanks to this conference I now get to kick my dog every day instead of just reserving it for Saturday’s. He is super grateful.

Still rather be in the top half of our crappy conference than where we’ve been the last 5 years.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

Our offense has the ability to score 50pts in a game. Our defense once held Alabama to 17pts and has a little pulse left shown on today's game. We just gotta put everything together. Its like a superhero learning how to use his powers. Its going to take a lot of battles to get better. This season is serving its purpose. At this point our next milestone is making a bowl game. Either way we are improving. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Real support = $$$$$ …. What did you think I was talking about? 

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Glad I could clarify it for you ....

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

We are playing in the sub minors, we have not been in a conference this bad since- ever. Trying to compare maybe going .500 in this conference with being successful is laughable and most people’s issues are with where we are more so than what’s going on while we are here. We aren’t teenage mutant ninja turtles and no one wants to win the sewer, they want out.

I would say Conference USA was pretty bad.
Still griping about the implosion of the Big East?   Well the administrations of all the schools left behind got caught with their pants down.   Very similar to what just happened to the PAC-12.   When shenanigans start going on when it is time for your conference to renegotiate a new TV deal, then that means certain schools want out and will self implode your conference to their benefit no matter who else gets screwed in the process.

1 hour ago, hightechbull said:

I would say Conference USA was pretty bad.
Still griping about the implosion of the Big East?   Well the administrations of all the schools left behind got caught with their pants down.   Very similar to what just happened to the PAC-12.   When shenanigans start going on when it is time for your conference to renegotiate a new TV deal, then that means certain schools want out and will self implode your conference to their benefit no matter who else gets screwed in the process.

It had 4 P4 teams in it and anything that would have been considered pretty bad is now in this conference. The PAC teams that thought they deserved better and were holding out on the tv contract were proven right, it’s not their job to stay together and support the people holding the contracts down. If I could push a button where every program in this awful conference would have to die and we would join the BIG I would push the button before the devil even finished their sentence. Hell is playing an aac conference slate and as long as that is happening we will be cursed to play in empty stadiums most weeks.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It had 4 P4 teams in it and anything that would have been considered pretty bad is now in this conference. The PAC teams that thought they deserved better and were holding out on the tv contract were proven right, it’s not their job to stay together and support the people holding the contracts down. If I could push a button where every program in this awful conference would have to die and we would join the BIG I would push the button before the devil even finished their sentence. Hell is playing an aac conference slate and as long as that is happening we will be cursed to play in empty stadiums most weeks.

There's something to be said for watching a program rebuild or emerge. Probably one of the most exciting periods of USF football was when we were playing and beating AA teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MMW said:

There's something to be said for watching a program rebuild or emerge. Probably one of the most exciting periods of USF football was when we were playing and beating AA teams.

Everything was exciting in the first 12 years as we were having the greatest climb in college football history, conversely the last 13.5 years have been unnecessary, cold, dark and sad. Figure out how to be as appealing as SMU or get out of the way because this is not fun for anyone.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

47 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everything was exciting in the first 12 years as we were having the greatest climb in college football history, conversely the last 13.5 years have been unnecessary, cold, dark and sad. Figure out how to be as appealing as SMU or get out of the way because this is not fun for anyone.

What, huh?  Sounds like you are unhappy puc.  Am I reading that right?

I think your logic is unassailable, we would be much better off in a bigger league, better players, with more fans and winning all our games - including a league title.  

I think we should do that, let's do that!

While I wait though I'm just going to enjoy watching us win whoever we play as we climb out of the chasm the program has fallen into.  I mean, that's all I got.

Edited by MMW
  • Like 2