• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New pod by Carrying Cord - 56 Points Part Deux

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

I will say carrying cord giving him name recognition is probaly just as much return  as bullcocky got on his $100,000 plus investments to usf athletics. It sure hasn't been good football.  Red is broke and upset at the results like most of us and until usf moves toward we will all be here dumbfounded by back to back 56 points bombs dropped on the team.  The podcast if for entainment and it has provided more entertainment then usf football the last two weeks.

THE Carrying cord podcast is better at listening to the fans and creating fan engagement than usf athletics. If the defense looks anything like the last few weeks CC may need to pivot from carrying cord podcast shirts to wear at the last game to brown bags to show our frustrations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

In all fairness, I have never once criticised another board member personally, called them stupid, or made any rude remark towards another USF fan since I joined the board in 2006. Even when I would talk smack on other boards, I kept it to the school, their traditions, coaches, and players. I have the utmost respect for USF fans which I consider brothers. We all deserve better.

Sure, if I could have predicted the future, I would have probably chose a different school because going to a school that competes at the highest levels of college football was and is important to me. I expected to come back as an alum to large crowds, lots of Gameday energy and cheer on my Bulls as we built towards the ultimate goal of a national championship. I have bled green and gold and told other fans on here to lighten up over the years when they have been on the edge.

I had to admit to myself that what we have become is depressing to me personally and that is an optional depression in my life. I actually like Golesh and what he is doing. My reaction wasn't for just one game. My vitriol has been building towards USF athletics for some time. I've sat through plenty of embarrassing losses and continued to support this program. It just looks like we're stuck in a position with a very low ceiling and barring some luck in realignment, that's where we may remain indefinitely. That's just not what I want out of an athletic team that I support. I hope not, but that is something time will tell. Good luck to the program and the fans. I really truly do have the utmost respect for the fans and supporters of the program. 

Edited by Bullcocky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

Except he ceased being "one of our own" with that post. He abandoned USF and wished he'd have gone to a different school .... Plenty of people just vented after that game.

Lol so if someone spends nearly 20 years as a fan but posts something *bad* we just immediately 'kick them outta the club'?  

This ain't some super exclusive club that needs to keep members in line.  We are a group of people cheering on clothes each week.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

6 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

We are a group of people cheering on clothes each week.

Yes we need all the clothes cheerers.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bullcocky said:

In all fairness, I have never once criticised another board member personally, called them stupid, or made any rude remark towards another USF fan since I joined the board in 2006. Even when I would talk smack on other boards, I kept it to the school, their traditions, coaches, and players. I have the utmost respect for USF fans which I consider brothers. We all deserve better.

Sure, if I could have predicted the future, I would have probably chose a different school because going to a school that competes at the highest levels of college football was and is important to me. I expected to come back as an alum to large crowds, lots of Gameday energy and cheer on my Bulls as we built towards the ultimate goal of a national championship. I have bled green and gold and told other fans on here to lighten up over the years when they have been on the edge.

I had to admit to myself that what we have become is depressing to me personally and that is an optional depression in my life. I actually like Golesh and what he is doing. My reaction wasn't for just one game. My vitriol has been building towards USF athletics for some time. I've sat through plenty of embarrassing losses and continued to support this program. It just looks like we're stuck in a position with a very low ceiling and barring some luck in realignment, that's where we may remain indefinitely. That's just not what I want out of an athletic team that I support. I hope not, but that is something time will tell. Good luck to the program and the fans. I really truly do have the utmost respect for the fans and supporters of the program. 

Thank you for your  support for usf football. We will see you again one day hopefully. We can't quit we got  bulls blood running through   our veins our and greenand gold in our DNA.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

It will all unfold as it was intended to.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

6 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

I guess that is all probably accurate but when someone posts something like your farewell speech it gets my attention as Quality Control Officer to see if we had really lost someone of that pedigree. Discrepancies were found:image.gif.6efb70dd640b7c7c84c74ccdb528991c.gif

On 10/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, Bullcocky said:

I've donated over 100k to athletics and attended every home game since 2004 and over 50 away games.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:12 AM, Bullcocky said:

I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted to voice my frustration. I've watched every USF football game since I attended USF back in 2006. I went to most of the home games and at least one or two road games a year. I used to donate and talk Bulls football with people all the time.

On 9/9/2023 at 10:08 AM, Bullcocky said:

I think the students will show up to the on campus stadium no matter who we play because it's a short walk and football games are fun. As an out of state alum, I would not drive 7 hours to see us play any team in our current conference live. I would drive 7 hours to see us play better teams live.

Hate losing any type of fan and no doubt you've been a fan for a long time but some fan losses would hurt more than others.

Edited by Triple B
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

I made the 7 hour drive a couple times a year, though this year I went with road games.  The advantage of driving from ATL to FL is there is a Bucees.  It's the little things.  Smokin Pig BBQ in Valdosta.  Ohhhh yeah

Bucees GIF by brandon wells

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

You can try and nitpick CC's response all you want.

:roflmao:

First it was hardly a nitpick and it was towards your erroneous comment.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

Except he ceased being "one of our own" with that post.

****.  We're starting to sound like Twitter/X.

We need a higher maturity level on the board.  I know, tough ask.  It's ok to have expectations.  It's ok to voice your thoughts, "feelings", observations without fear of a banishment that would require you to make a second account.  LOL.  Relax.