• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting Class

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

There is still a lot to play for, but we have to stem the tide and get back on track. If we kept falling like an avalanche I’m not sure we can keep a decent class together.

I think the true test is how the coaches and the team responds to getting smacked down twice in a row after being favored in both games.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

I think the true test is how the coaches and the team responds to getting smacked down twice in a row after being favored in both games.

If we were to somehow crush UConn, I would have higher hopes that the team could somehow learn to keep games close against usta/Memphis and end the year well winning against temple/Charlotte. But at this point, im just looking to beat uconn

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Bryson W said:

If we were to somehow crush UConn, I would have higher hopes that the team could somehow learn to keep games close against usta/Memphis and end the year well winning against temple/Charlotte. But at this point, im just looking to beat uconn

Naw. UTSA and Memphis have been favorites against us since before the season. I think our 2-3 wins will be UConn, Temple, and Charlotte.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

If USF beats UConn then I like their chances of beating both Temple & Charlotte. To me that would be a solid first season. 

I would say this season is a great success if we go 6-6. My preseason expectations were 4 wins.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

The sad part is that if the response didn't after the UAB beatdown for homecoming, I have a hard time believing it will happen after 2 beatdowns.  Anything can happen.  Beat UConn.  Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I have almost ZERO confidence that USF can beat UConn. Absolute ZERO that USF will crush UConn and if there's a less than ZERO chance, that would be my confidence level at UTSA and Memphis.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

Naw. UTSA and Memphis have been favorites against us since before the season. I think our 2-3 wins will be UConn, Temple, and Charlotte.

Never said we were beating the two teams, I was saying hopefully we keep it close

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, BiggTipp said:

I would say this season is a great success if we go 6-6. My preseason expectations were 4 wins.

Yes I agree. They should be better next season once they get a good feel on how to play in this fast tempo offense. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

42 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I have almost ZERO confidence that USF can beat UConn. Absolute ZERO that USF will crush UConn and if there's a less than ZERO chance, that would be my confidence level at UTSA and Memphis.

Pretty accurate 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Hard to have confidence about anything right now.