• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is the worst way to lose as a team and as fans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

In a few weeks people maybe praising losing by less again and moral victories. 

Definitely one of my favorite types of losses right up there with snatching a loss from the jaws of victory, the VPMK error has turned us all into connoisseurs  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,530
  • Days Won:  25

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Definitely one of my favorite types of losses right up there with snatching a loss from the jaws of victory, the VPMK error has turned us all into connoisseurs  

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

We only need the cfb committee include 120 teams in the playoffs and then we may have a chance! What a Great time to be a USF fan led by Ad MK's . Maybe Ad MK can use his prestigious ACC connections  to get usf in as a bye week for the other teams when they expand to 30 teams.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Haha 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

We only need the cfb committee include 120 teams in the playoffs and then we may have a chance! What a Great time to be a USF fan led by Ad MK's .

Improvement!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I would say the worse way to lose is blowing at 35-7 lead like UCiF and a 29-0 lead blown by the Buffs are harder to overcome. Both those coaches are toast this season 

31 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I would say the worse way to lose is blowing at 35-7 lead like UCiF and a 29-0 lead blown by the Buffs are harder to overcome. Both those coaches are toast this season 

I doubt either team can afford the buys for Gus's new extension or primers remaining  years on his deal. Colorado is much improved from last year.  

57 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Improvement!

The bar is so low we doubled our fbs win total from the last 3 years. How should we celebrate if we hold Uconn to 42 or less points?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I doubt either team can afford the buys for Gus's new extension or primers remaining  years on his deal. Colorado is much improved from last year.  

Yeah those teams are basically stuck with the coaching they have. Of course Colorado improved from last season where they won 1 game. However blowing leads like that are hard to overcome. I don’t think Coach Strong ever recovered from blowing that home game against Houston. The one that Houston converted a 3rd & 19 lol. I don’t think USF has ever recovered from that. Those are the worse ways to lose football games. Both UCiF & Colorado may not win another game this season because of that imo.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

D.  

Especially after coming off the joke at UAB.  No excuse for coming out flat after that...at homecoming...vs an in-state opponent who is salivating at the chance to beat you...

Furthermore:  the students came out...people came out to support, and this is what they got.  Will they come back this season?

USF has screwed up before in the past, but this was an epic screw-up.  Pull the nose up on this season quickly!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

16 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

USF has screwed up before in the past, but this was an epic screw-up.  Pull the nose up on this season quickly!

crash fail GIF

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  19

I would say the worst way to lose is repeatedly and consistently.  USF has cornered the market on this.

• Upvote 1