• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Funny to read the mood of this board after a win and a loss.

We win 2 in a row and people are talking about winning AAC

Lose a game and coaches suck and should be fired.

Here is a reminder we are a program with 1 FBS win in 3 years and 4-21 in that period and were dead last on defense last year. We are now 3-3

This team still lacks talent and that was shown yesterday, UAB had faster and better WRs and RBs than we did, And defensively we still to get better up front and in coverage.

Good news we are recruiting well, if we can get those kids signed and get help from portal we will be fine.

At the beginning of season, I thought 4-8 would be our record or 6-6 if things bounced our way. 

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

At least now we have an opportunity to see if the team will bounce back or turtle.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

Funny to read the mood of this board after a win and a loss.

We win 2 in a row and people are talking about winning AAC

Lose a game and coaches suck and should be fired.

Here is a reminder we are a program with 1 FBS win in 3 years and 4-21 in that period and were dead last on defense last year. We are now 3-3

This team still lacks talent and that was shown yesterday, UAB had faster and better WRs and RBs than we did, And defensively we still to get better up front and in coverage.

Good news we are recruiting well, if we can get those kids signed and get help from portal we will be fine.

At the beginning of season, I thought 4-8 would be our record or 6-6 if things bounced our way. 

I totally understand where you're coming from however it's one thing to lose a game and it's another to look utterly inept. At least that's why I'm taking this loss extra hard.

When we lost to WKU, there were flashes of a good team who still needs to grow. Yesterday was complete mierda. The team from yesterday triggered our PTSD from past years teams as we looked utterly outclassed.

I still don't think the coaches need to be fired by any means but goodness we can't let whatever team showed up yesterday show up again. Our coaches need to help the players come prepared for the next one. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

image.thumb.png.a2a6f4899a541a45c7f6acf898f7a972.png

• Haha 2
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

3 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

I totally understand where you're coming from however it's one thing to lose a game and it's another to look utterly inept. At least that's why I'm taking this loss extra hard.

When we lost to WKU, there were flashes of a good team who still needs to grow. Yesterday was complete mierda. The team from yesterday triggered our PTSD from past years teams as we looked utterly outclassed.

I still don't think the coaches need to be fired by any means but goodness we can't let whatever team showed up yesterday show up again. Our coaches need to help the players come prepared for the next one. Go Bulls!

Completely agree. The team did not look good yesterday and was certainly outclassed. I expect our coaches to ádrese that. Missed tackles and bad angles can be addressed. Other issues can’t be diminished but will need to be addressed in offseason. Lack of breakaway speed at RB, WRs that can consistently get open and catch the ball, corners that can cover WRs.

We aren’t as good as we thought after the two wins and aren’t as bad as we looked yesterday. Now let’s see how coaches and players react to that.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

At least now we have an opportunity to see if the team will bounce back or turtle.

We are going to find out what this team is made of. They tasted victories and got over confident.  They got smacked in the face with some humble pie. Now time to get back to outworking and fighting to win again. If we come out flat Golesh may lose the team. We need a statement game to build back our confidence  and beat this forced rivalry no one wants.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Completely agree. The team did not look good yesterday and was certainly outclassed. I expect our coaches to ádrese that. Missed tackles and bad angles can be addressed. Other issues can’t be diminished but will need to be addressed in offseason. Lack of breakaway speed at RB, WRs that can consistently get open and catch the ball, corners that can cover WRs.

We aren’t as good as we thought after the two wins and aren’t as bad as we looked yesterday. Now let’s see how coaches and players react to that.

Well put my friend. I like the way you put it "We aren’t as good as we thought after the two wins and aren’t as bad as we looked yesterday." This nails it. Plenty of season for the team to define itself as one or the other.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

It's not unheard of for a team learning a new system under a new coach to be inconsistent in success.  We've gotten the amount of wins that I thought we would for the season, so everything else is gravy to me.

Actually, I've been impressed with the self-restraint we've been showing on the board.  I kind of thought that there would be a lot more people out on the ledge after yesterday.  We'll get there.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

4 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

It's not unheard of for a team learning a new system under a new coach to be inconsistent in success.  We've gotten the amount of wins that I thought we would for the season, so everything else is gravy to me.

Actually, I've been impressed with the self-restraint we've been showing on the board.  I kind of thought that there would be a lot more people out on the ledge after yesterday.  We'll get there.

If it just wasn't to Dilfer ....

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

27 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

We need a statement game to build back our confidence  and beat this forced rivalry no one wants.

This is the rivalry USF deserves for turning their back on CJL 

• Haha 1