• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#DeionIsNotComing but…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Colorado isn't P5?

Did I say that? 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

USF fans gotta stop being so bitter about things. Once again, we have a new coach and team. Why are u guys crying about Deion? Why is this thread still alive? Are you guys aware that its not cool to be a "hater"? He chose another school a long time ago. Get over it and move on. 

It's fun to root against a guy who came in to a team full of players that chose to represent a school and he told all of them to get lost. Not to mention the " I brought a bag and it's Louis", "Do you believe now?", and his overall douche bag persona.

Even if he never had been linked to our coaching job or took our 2 best receivers. I would still be rooting against him. There is a reason the majority of CFB want to see him fail. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I'm on the other camp.  I just root for Bulls and don't mind if everyone else hits roadblocks.  

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I think it would have been easier for him to just out recruit here for this league and he would have gotten some hype games against UF and UM.  But he chickened out.

He obviously didn't think he could and as much as said so ....

1 hour ago, 00Bull said:

With the talent that Deion was able to bring into CO, if he had chosen USF, we might have gone undefeated this year

If he had gotten the same talent. That would have remained to be seen ...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

50 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm on the other camp.  I just root for Bulls and don't mind if everyone else hits roadblocks.  

Hell yeah! It is USF and then everyone else imo. I won’t be watching the college football playoffs once again this season. I will probably start watching the playoffs next season as I expect USF to be one of the 12 teams. Even if USF finds a way to not make the playoffs I will probably watch the AAC  representative in the playoffs as I do believe their success helps USF.

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, ForestBull said:

It's fun to root against a guy who came in to a team full of players that chose to represent a school and he told all of them to get lost. Not to mention the " I brought a bag and it's Louis", "Do you believe now?", and his overall douche bag persona.

Even if he never had been linked to our coaching job or took our 2 best receivers. I would still be rooting against him. There is a reason the majority of CFB want to see him fail. 

So you a proud "hater"? lol

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

So you a proud "hater"? lol

Not hate but if someone screws us over or transfers out, I am not exactly going to be cheerleader for the other programs that are trying to bury us and continue to take more money out of the pie.

It is interesting if that decision blows up in someone's face though. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ForestBull said:

I think that may have been a bit overblown with some editing ....... but not much else was.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Colorado averaged 32ppg before Deion relieved his OC of playcalling duties. They proceeded to average 20 ppg in their remaining games. Meanwhile their defense was giving up 33 ppg. Their O-Line is allowing a nation-leading 5 sacks per game so he publicly trashed his players and said they'd be replaced (rather than saying 'we need to do better as coaches'). At the beginning of the season he said Colorado isn't an ATM (regarding NIL) and is now saying they need more NIL money. He's only recruited one QB for the 2024/25 class and he recently decommitted. Their class is sitting at 64 (five spots below us at 59). They're bringing in Warren Sapp as a first-time coach who undoubtedly was a talented player but not sure if he has the level-headedness to coach young men.

Turning to a clown show in Colorado and so far glad we didn't land him because we'd be paying 2-3 times more than we pay Golesh for a potential disaster. There's always a possibility he might have out-talented the opposition here, but who knows.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1