• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#DeionIsNotComing but…

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Triple B said:

I think that may have been a bit overblown with some editing ....... but not much else was.

True, plus they were really bad and he a had a lot of new recruits coming in.

7 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

won’t be watching the college football playoffs once again this season

I watched the first half of the Cincinnati playoff game before going to a wedding and I think that's it.  Not interested in the latest Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia, Wildcard rematch.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Triple B said:

If he had gotten the same talent. That would have remained to be seen ...

Yeah I’m assuming he would have brought his sons and Travis. We keep Horn, Weaver, and perhaps others (Battie & the kicker). 

Defense, as I believe it also is for CO, might have still been a problem but with this years schedule excluding Alabama, probably gets away with it. 

Deion then gets credit for one of the greatest turnarounds in football history and can name his P5 job. 

Deion might have f ed up not coming to Tampa. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Not hate but if someone screws us over or transfers out, I am not exactly going to be cheerleader for the other programs that are trying to bury us and continue to take more money out of the pie.

It is interesting if that decision blows up in someone's face though. 

Right on. I found it funny how the big the bandwagon was when CU beat TCU. Fans were clowning USF after that 1st game. They kept saying USF messed up by not hiring Dion. They said this without knowing what really went down. I’m glad Dion cleared that up with his follow up interview with Bubba. He chose CU over USF due to it being in a power conference while USF is not in one yet. I respect him for stating that. However USF comes 1st before any of those other schools so I’m happy USF is going bowling 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I watched the first half of the Cincinnati playoff game before going to a wedding and I think that's it.  Not interested in the latest Ohio State, Alabama, Georgia, Wildcard rematch.

I was hoping for Cincy to win against Bama to help bring more funds to AAC.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, 00Bull said:

Even though I'd be heart broken for him, one year does not a career make. He's headed to the watered down Big 12 ...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

I personally think he would have done well here.  He's a FL guy and could out recruit these crappy teams.

Golesh could be the one though.  

Hopefully we are looking back at this in a couple years and laughing?  

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Even though I'd be heart broken for him, one year does not a career make. He's headed to the watered down Big 12 ...

Good point!  Very similar to some other situations we are familiar with.

Edited by Rocky Style

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Exactly! He will be fine. Plus he has tons of commercials and money already lol. He will probably end up retiring from CU after he kids finish playing for the Buffs imo.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

USF fans gotta stop being so bitter about things. Once again, we have a new coach and team. Why are u guys crying about Deion? Why is this thread still alive? Are you guys aware that its not cool to be a "hater"? He chose another school a long time ago. Get over it and move on. 

I think it's fair that someone revived this thread at the end of the season.  It's not about being a hater.  I didn't want him as HC here anyway.  Don't really care if he succeeds or fails at CU.  Don't really care to speculate what would have happened if he came here.  It's not being a hater to appreciate a good ol' fashioned train wreck or to find a bit of pleasure when someone talks a lot of smack and then doesn't back it up.

I'm happy we didn't get Deion.  I want it to be about USF.  Gotta admit, I didn't know who Golesh was when they announced him, but I'm glad we got him.