• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fowler Ave NIL has been great lately

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,444
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

To my knowledge, the Rays are the only pro team that actually does an official thing with USF.   That game in August where you get those USF themed TB rays caps (very cool by the way).  I don't know what the logistics of it are.  It may just be an alumni group thing, but it is something.  Maybe that can grow into something more.

Pretty sure the lightning did a usf night.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

I thank the people involved with Fowler Avenue, and I intend to donate, but as some have said, the more information they share with the public, the more I believe people will donate.

For example a simple " we are raising money for player X; we have raised this amount of money, and we are trying to raise Y amount of money...." would do wonders.

Edited by belgianbull
  • Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,043
  • Days Won:  38

14 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I thank the people involved with Fowler Avenue, and I intend to donate, but as some have said, the more information they share with the public, the more I believe people will donate.

For example a simple " we are raising money for player X; we have raised this amount of money, and we are trying to raise Y amount of money...." would do wonders.

Transparency is key

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,745
  • Content Count:  37,617
  • Days Won:  29

I give $10/mo.

Edited by E.T.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, hm101 said:

94% goes to the students. I hear you, your email should not be ignored and sorry the service hasn't been great so far. It's my understanding the people running it (Corey, etc) are volunteers with full time jobs. I agree with you, I need responsiveness to get off the fence and that may just lead you more in the direction of the Bulls Club vs Fowler Ave if John, etc, are more accountable. 

If it’s 94%, that’s very encouraging.  They should be advertising that.  

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

2 hours ago, E.T. said:

I give $10/mo.

Me too

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  103

6 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Me too

Have you attended any cool events for your monthly contribution? If so, what were they? I would love to hear about your experience with the collective. I might join for $10.  I was going to go $100 but with the lack of transparency, it makes sense to do $10 and enjoy the private events.

17 hours ago, BigSteve said:

Have you attended any cool events for your monthly contribution? If so, what were they? I would love to hear about your experience with the collective. I might join for $10.  I was going to go $100 but with the lack of transparency, it makes sense to do $10 and enjoy the private events.

I havent. Some of sounded cool. But i have a 3 year old, and getting a babysitter is costly. We typically go to concerts or sporting events when we shell out the $18 bucks an hour to a sitter.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  180

18 hours ago, BigSteve said:

I can only go on my personal experience. That being said, I haven't been to or attended any cool events. The only event I knew of or was informed about, was a chance to meet and greet with the players after the spring game. They are supposed to send out regular emails with updates and information about what is new with the collective, but I think I have only gotten maybe two. After six months and repeated emails, I finally received my swag bag. Can't expect too much for $10 a month, which I'm not even paying for (won through TheBullsPen). Definitely has not met expectations!

35 minutes ago, Ten Toed Sloth said:

I can only go on my personal experience. That being said, I haven't been to or attended any cool events. The only event I knew of or was informed about, was a chance to meet and greet with the players after the spring game. They are supposed to send out regular emails with updates and information about what is new with the collective, but I think I have only gotten maybe two. After six months and repeated emails, I finally received my swag bag. Can't expect too much for $10 a month, which I'm not even paying for (won through TheBullsPen). Definitely has not met expectations!

I didnt get a swag bag? What was in it