• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting Too Hyped!! Time to play a game within a game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

We are getting very close to the first USF home game since 2022. I expect USF to win to move 1-1. I see this team going to a bowl game. The key is being 3-2 after that NAVY game. If we don’t then I’m going to place a self imposed ban on myself from posting anything regarding USF football until they win 6 games. Go Bulls!! Bowl game or bust!!!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

We are getting very close to the first USF home game since 2022. I expect USF to win to move 1-1. I see this team going to a bowl game. The key is being 3-2 after that NAVY game. If we don’t then I’m going to place a self imposed ban on myself from posting anything regarding USF football until they win 6 games. Go Bulls!! Bowl game or bust!!!

You may be gone for more than a season or you may be back before the season ends.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Days Won:  12

The Rice game will tell us everything. 

rice eating GIF

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I am Just going to let things play out...I feel we made the right hire but even the best college coaches have some hiccups year 1.

Lot of unknowns still how well has team bought into Golesh and can the players he has now run system he wants to run. 

But I do think this offense will only get better.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

7 minutes ago, hm101 said:

The Rice game will tell us everything. 

rice eating GIF

Yeah... it's going to be hard to understand this team when it wins by 21+ this week and loses by 21+ the following week.

7 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

You may be gone for more than a season or you may be back before the season ends.

I can always post about the BasketBulls or the other USF sports. Just got to back off football until they get it together. If I can’t post any good then it is best I don’t post anything at all about it lol. I have faith USF will get at least 6 wins so it is all good. Just a game within a game lol

2 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Yeah... it's going to be hard to understand this team when it wins by 21+ this week and loses by 21+ the following week.

Both WKU & Bama games I wanted to get them over with ASAP.  UTSA will be tough too. So outside those games I believe USF can win most of them 

14 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I can always post about the BasketBulls or the other USF sports. Just got to back off football until they get it together. If I can’t post any good then it is best I don’t post anything at all about it lol. I have faith USF will get at least 6 wins so it is all good. Just a game within a game lol

Basketball? You may have a better shot with football.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Both WKU & Bama games I wanted to get them over with ASAP.  UTSA will be tough too. So outside those games I believe USF can win most of them 

I knew you couldn't wait until 6 wins from USF. Going to be interesting game because if we can  compete and/or beat UTSA we know we can compete for the championship in the AAC. Big ifs OR hope in Golesh. The Bulls can keep being punching bags for the AAC or starting fighting our way back up. I see Goach doesn't like to lose so I hope the team learns that from him.

Edited by Outlaw

45 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

If USF loses by 21 or less to Bama i would be shocked. Maybe we need to recruit some backups in the handshakes.