• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone go to the Luncheon Yesterday?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,341
  • Days Won:  10

Brad
This post was recognized by Brad!

Rizman was awarded the badge 'Conversation Starter' and 20 points.

Anyone on this board go to the luncheon yesterday?  What did you think?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

We had two wide receivers sitting at our table (Yusuf Terry and Tyree Kelly).  Very friendly and respectful players. We all took turns asking questions such as where there are from and how camp was going, and how they like the new coach.  They called him Coach Go.  My biggest takeaway was when Tyree said he'd run through a wall for the coach.

The players we met seemed to be engaged and have bought into coach Go's system.  You can't help but be excited about the upcoming season.

Edited by Cornada
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Any stadium updates shared?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, Cornada said:

We had two wide receivers sitting at our table (Yusuf Terry and Tyree Kelly).  Very friendly and respectful players. We all took turns asking questions such as where there are from and how camp was going, and how they like the new coach.  They called him Coach Go.  My biggest takeaway was when Tyree said he'd run through a wall for the coach.

The players we met seemed to be engaged and have bought into coach Go's system.  You can't help but be excited about the upcoming season.

Tyree Kelly is a true freshman. Yusuf Terry said that he's gonna be a good one.

Said the offense is ridiculous. I asked about substitutions. Terry said they will sub based on the previous play. The subs already know when to enter the game. The play is "called" with signs and the skill guys know what to do based off that. They get the call as they're going to the line. The QB will make a call and the o-line is supposed to already know their assignments. Said they're shooting for 10 seconds, which is not happening, but maybe 15 seconds from placing the ball to snapping the ball.

• Go Bulls! 2

8 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Some brief comments by VPMK, where he said that the design is under way; and more details would be shared in a few months.  He also mentioned tickets may be hard to get once they are made available; so you want to get in line now by supporting USF through the various avenues (STM, Bulls Club, etc...). 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Some brief comments by VPMK, where he said that the design is under way; and more details would be shared in a few months.  He also mentioned tickets may be hard to get once they are made available; so you want to get in line now by supporting USF through the various avenues (STM, Bulls Club, etc...). 

Well yes and no. Listen I’m the first to say get on board and support but I would think if you want tix the first day they go on sale you would be ok to be able to get them. 

I actually hope I’m wrong on that because it would be great if that was the case that those waiting got shut out. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Well yes and no. Listen I’m the first to say get on board and support but I would think if you want tix the first day they go on sale you would be ok to be able to get them. 

I actually hope I’m wrong on that because it would be great if that was the case that those waiting got shut out. 

I'm quoting VPMK, not making a recommendation or suggestion.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, jjlovecub said:

The Rock Sunglasses GIF