• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow! Big get on Georgia pass rusher

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,484
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Did you read the headline of this thread by Dave? It says Georgia in the freakin top of this thread, dude is from Albany, Georgia.  Sometimes when we say something stupid, just own up to it, we all do it with the sheer number of posts coupled with paying partial attention and at times under the influence.  No need to further defend it, you lose credibility and comes across even dumber.  You will never get your Jersey hung in the rafters with this approach, just some friendly advice my brother.

sincerely

Friscobull

“future TBP hall of fame recipient”

It didn't at first glance I am pretty sure but sure I'll own it.   You would have to ask dave if the titled was changed. I don't care for having a jersey in the rafters but I appreciate your concern. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

It didn't at first glance I am pretty sure but sure I'll own it.   You would have to ask dave if the titled was changed.

Dave did change the title some time shortly after he made the thread but don't know what the original was ....

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Dave did change the title some time shortly after he made the thread but don't know what the original was ....

I don't think it included Georgia and I think he changed it after the I said he is keeping recruits in the bay recruiting the local area better based the guys tweet he posted saying" Tampa I'm Home" then someone saying he was from Georgia. I could be wrong .

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Unless CAG knows something we don't, not sure that's a very smart move ...... depending on how he actually worded it.

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen - Find & Share ...

:rolleyes: ..... CAG telling potential recruits we're going to a P5 isn't kosher unless he knows something. My guess is there's either a communication breakdown or a reading comprehension snafu somewhere along the line in this story.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

:rolleyes: ..... CAG telling potential recruits we're going to a P5 isn't kosher unless he knows something. My guess is there's either a communication breakdown or a reading comprehension snafu somewhere along the line in this story.

You must not be following the conference alignment thread. We are overdue to join the acc, big12, pac12, or B1G according the twitter sport's experts.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

50 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

You must not be following the conference alignment thread. We are overdue to join the acc, big12, pac12, or B1G according the twitter sport's experts.

That.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Probably doesn't it say it as a known, but as a goal.  :shrug

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

7 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I like how Golesh is making moving up to the P5 a recruiting pitch. Jenkins mentions in the article on USF Bulls Insider was that was one of the things that sold him on USF. 

From the source:

"I could have gone Power Five, to places like Georgia Tech, Indiana, Boston College, but I feel as if in the future USF will grow. With coach Golesh coming from Tennessee, coach (Todd) Orlando and coach (Kevin) Patrick coming from FAU, and also coach (Chad) Creamer coming with coach Golesh from Tennessee -- with the investments they're making to the program to become a Power Five program one day. UCF just left the same conference, so we see USF signing a lot of transfers and better classes so we feel like we can change the culture," Jenkins told Rivals.com

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

From the source:

Works for me .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

It didn't at first glance I am pretty sure but sure I'll own it.   You would have to ask dave if the titled was changed. I don't care for having a jersey in the rafters but I appreciate your concern. 

Thank you and not wanting your Jersey in the rafters is the same type of problem we have with this program.  Low or no expectations, strive to be the best.  Every post is crucial and needs to be top notch, eventually our entire body of work will be evaluated and I want to wear the USF gold jacket and be remembered as one of the all time greats.  Thought provoking, articulate, concise with a sharp tongue yet even a sharper intellect, I have already begun to compile my acceptance speech.  I guess we all can’t be winners.

14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thank you and not wanting your Jersey in the rafters is the same type of problem we have with this program.  Low or no expectations, strive to be the best.  Every post is crucial and needs to be top notch, eventually our entire body of work will be evaluated and I want to wear the USF gold jacket and be remembered as one of the all time greats.  Thought provoking, articulate, concise with a sharp tongue yet even a sharper intellect, I have already begun to compile my acceptance speech.  I guess we all can’t be winners.

It doesn't make any difference to me if my jersey makes the tbp hof. I agree winning matters the most but the powers that be havent seen it that way for a bit of time. IN the end everyone gets extended. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1