• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the line opens at...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

16 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Its 100 percent true that we should not be dwelling on the past since there is nothing we can do to change it. However, we need to make sure that we study the past, and that we learn from our mistakes. If one does that a brighter future becomes more likely.

Looking at decisions that were made and are still being made regarding USF, even if these things stem from the past, I think is very informative

Don't allow Judy to fire coach Leavitt and don't hire AD MK. The past would have been so much better.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Don't allow Judy to fire coach Leavitt and don't hire AD MK.

Vehemently disagree. Without those two actions this board would not have half the traffic it currently enjoys and the offseason for football would be almost void of old men yelling at the clouds. Never lose sight of the big picture. We can only hope that one day, the Jeff Scott Era yields such material. :FIREdevil:

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus that wants to wallow in the mud". - Carl Sandberg 

Be The Hippo. 

4 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Vehemently disagree. Without those two actions this board would not have half the traffic it currently enjoys and the offseason for football would be almost void of old men yelling at the clouds. Never lose sight of the big picture. We can only hope that one day, the Jeff Scott Era yields such material. :FIREdevil:

"There is an eagle in me that wants to soar, and there is a hippopotamus that wants to wallow in the mud". - Carl Sandberg 

Be The Hippo. 

Jeff Scott material should be a lesson for all to never hire a co-oc that never called plays as a head coach and to keep AD MK away from any coaching hires.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Jeff Scott material should be a lesson for all to never hire a co-oc that never called plays as a head coach and to keep AD MK away from any coaching hires.

Jeff Scott could win with this schedule. 

2 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Jeff Scott could win with this schedule. 

Probably not.. He let temple drop 50 on USf last year and beat Temple 1/3 tries for his only fbs win. The defense was the worst defense in usf history. The team improved with a special teams coach calling the shots.  He might be able to squeeze out one fbs win and one fcs win so people should rally around his fictitious achievements such as culture change and the team is so close to turning a corner into a winner.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Probably not.. He let temple drop 50 on USf last year and beat Temple 1/3 tries for his only fbs win. The defense was the worst defense in usf history. The team improved with a special teams coach calling the shots.  He might be able to squeeze out one fbs win and one fcs win so people should rally around his fictitious achievements such as culture change and the team is so close to turning a corner into a winner.

I was timing your response....kind of disappointed it took so long 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Awesome maybe you can  record the exact amount of time that usf had a fbs win next and add that to each weekly matchup? Then thank Jeff Scott and AD MK for the worst football program in USF history and the fbs college world over the last three years. GOACH has  a lot of weight on him for a first year head coach.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

59 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Now look what you've started ...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

15 hours ago, Triple B said:

That doesn't necessarily change Matrix's story though, right ....?

Trip is right again. I never said Rivals was first. At least I didn’t mean to say that. I meant that I recall seeing smazza’s negative post all over the rivals board. When the USF Bullseye rivals board had less traffic I remember referring smazza to Brad’s board as it was more active. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Don't allow Judy to fire coach Leavitt and don't hire AD MK. The past would have been so much better.

And you know this how? Not saying it wouldn’t be different, but there’s absolutely no way anyone knows where we would be, better or worse.