• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gramatica legacy continues!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

#1 kicker in the country I'm reading - and a 5 star?  Is that true, and if so, is that our first 5 star recruit?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

This is going to be absolutely electric. I cannot wait to see what he can do. Many GW FGs on the way for the program 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

45 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

#1 kicker in the country I'm reading - and a 5 star?  Is that true, and if so, is that our first 5 star recruit?

Link? I just did a quick search and he's not even rated by the recruiting sites. I want him to be a 5 star, but I'm not seeing what you're reading.

He's unranked by Rivals and isn't even in the 24/7 or ESPN database.

The only thing I can see is that he declared himself a 5 star on his Twitter page.

The #1-5 kickers are 3 stars. 

4_11816774.png

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.

Edited by JTrue

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

It's pronounced LEGacy ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, JTrue said:

Link? I just did a quick search and he's not even rated by the recruiting sites. I want him to be a 5 star, but I'm not seeing what you're reading.

He's unranked by Rivals and isn't even in the 24/7 or ESPN database.

The only thing I can see is that he declared himself a 5 star on his Twitter page.

The #1-5 kickers are 3 stars. 

4_11816774.png

The 247Sports rankings are determined by our recruiting analysts after countless hours of personal observations, film evaluation and input from our network of scouts.

I didn't search extensively, but a local story said he was a 5 star athlete, then linked to a site that listed him as the top ranked kicker in the '24 class.  No clue as to the validity.  I didn't think a kicker would typically be ranked as a 5 star, but I guess if you're the best at your position, maybe?

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s

Nico is a junior, and Gaston is a freshman at Cambridge Christian School. This will be their first season the brothers will be playing varsity football together.

Edited by BullsWinBucsWin

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

I didn't search extensively, but a local story said he was a 5 star athlete, then linked to a site that listed him as the top ranked kicker in the '24 class.  No clue as to the validity.  I didn't think a kicker would typically be ranked as a 5 star, but I guess if you're the best at your position, maybe?

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s

Nico is a junior, and Gaston is a freshman at Cambridge Christian School. This will be their first season the brothers will be playing varsity football together.

It would make more sense that way, but I think they look at it like some sort of overall impact thing. And everyone hates on the kickers and punters, anyway.

I found the 5-star reference.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,906
  • Days Won:  2

So glad to see him coming to kick for USF.  Now to hold off everyone else until he gets to campus.  2024 is a bit away.