• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kudos to USF Basketball. Free Parking for all STM

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I loved it.  Same spot each game! 

There was a lot of work done to make things happen back then by those guys and you.  Those were the salad days.  Now we have more administrative people than ever, and no stenciled parking places! :roflmao:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Brad said:

There was a lot of work done to make things happen back then by those guys and you.  Those were the salad days.  Now we have more administrative people than ever, and no stenciled parking places! :roflmao:

The parking placards are cooler .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Funny you should mention salad, enough years have passed that this shouldn't get me in trouble. I had a basketball group that bought 50 tickets, and wanted pizza, salad, a bottle of coke and a game ticket for $15 a person. I made it work, but it involved me making the salad, because I couldn't get them under budget with a purchased salad. (Yes I was careful, no one got sick).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Thats some good customer service there. I would have left them 5 heads of lettuce and some expired ranch dressing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

What is that?

Mike was my ticket guy in addition to all the other things he did way back then.  I really enjoyed the bunch then including Vicki and Erik. Jim Louk remains a favorite and enjoyed working with John Gerdes too.  Good people, Bullievers. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

18 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Now they use movable signs. Don't know which Bulls Club person gets to that for every basketball game. God Bless them.

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

What is that?

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

They are on rollers, have your names on them and put them out for Iron Bulls.  Same spot every game. Only confusion is when they have a MBB and WBB doubleheader. MBB gets priority so WBB people had to search around for their sign. Had a pic at one time but can't find it now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

We were turned away from the Club parking lot a couple of times this year because it was full and we are there at least an hour before the game. Sorta like the line from Seinfeld, “You know how to take the reservation but you don’t know how to hold the reservation and that really the most important part.”

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

10 minutes ago, 84Bull said:

We were turned away from the Club parking lot a couple of times this year because it was full and we are there at least an hour before the game. Sorta like the line from Seinfeld, “You know how to take the reservation but you don’t know how to hold the reservation and that really the most important part.”

Beautiful ....... almost got turned away once but the guy I go with has a Handicap tag so they let us go look. There weren't any of those spots but did find a spot back near the Rec basketball courts so the turning away was ********.