• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ukraine Update-TBP Props

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

Grateful for your sacrifice to help those in people in need over there. Seeing your pictures and talking with some that have been there it is something that most of us in the USA could not comprehend.

I am glad for any help our government, private citizens and other governments can provide to stop the Russian invasion of another country..

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

On 12/16/2022 at 9:05 AM, Dave_Glaser said:

Wonder if our USF brother Skingraft has any words for those among us (you've certainly seen them on social media) and in our government who think we should stay out of it - cut back or end our financial and military support for Ukraine?

Let’s be honest, we’re burning our dollars over there financing the embezzlement of billions of dollars when we could be helping our own people in the US. 

This administration saw an opportunity to fill their coffers with cash - and they’re exploiting the Ukrainian war to make it happen. 

I can appreciate Skingraft’s sentiment that he’s helping the people - not the Ukrainian government. The government is as crooked  as a question mark. 

Stay safe Skingraft. Merry Christmas. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

4 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Let’s be honest, we’re burning our dollars over there financing the embezzlement of billions of dollars when we could be helping our own people in the US. 

This administration saw an opportunity to fill their coffers with cash - and they’re exploiting the Ukrainian war to make it happen. 

I can appreciate Skingraft’s sentiment that he’s helping the people - not the Ukrainian government. The government is as crooked  as a question mark. 

Stay safe Skingraft. Merry Christmas. 

Let’s be honest, you’ve become a complete Koolaid drinker - but I still luv ya. Go Bulls!  🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Let’s be honest, you’ve become a complete Koolaid drinker - but I still luv ya. Go Bulls!  🙂

Koolaid drinker is supporting Ukraine as this bastion of democracy, what did Zelensky do with his political opposition after he won, imprisoned all of them.  Send some weapons to weaken both of these regimes but stop sending them billions of dollars.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Some of those pictures remind me of when ucf fans come to USF games . . .

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Some of those pictures remind me of when ucf fans come to USF games . . .

Way to move the goal posts in the conversation. Probably a necessary move...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Way to move the goal posts in the conversation. Probably a necessary move...

Yes definitely lol. Don’t worry as the truths are slowing coming out. Plenty of finger pointing to go around at all sides….

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

And truly, that's how it should be. We can think we are both bat**** crazy with respect to our political and world views, however we can still respect each other. I'm still attempting to figure out how such a respectable YOUNG conservative individual such as myself came from two liberal parents? Makes no sense to me... especially considering the only thing that spurs my dad's interest in conversation are different types of guns and ammo.