• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

50% from the foul line last night...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

**** Greenberg recruits! I wish he would discipline these kids so they could shoot free throws.

Oh my fault... just had a time warp. Was Seth in the house last night?

This wasn't an RMC coached team shooting 50% was it?

The Lord Vader Sheriff

P.S.: The interesting tidbit of the night... a walk on guard that played against the women's team saw time for us last night (That is some crazy **** and why I won't be an ass about last night's loss... except the free throw percentage).

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

fatigue...

the only FT liability on the team is Melvyn Richardson, who has not even connected with a FT all year.  Everyone else is a good FT shooter, but after 30-40 minutes of PT, every shot gets tougher... you could see in the PBP that there was a point about 3/4 of the way into the 2nd half where nothing was falling and it was obviously fatigue.  That was when FIU made their comeback run,and once it went to overtime... there was very little chance without any non-injured starters left)

So i guess you can't be an ass about FT% either...  this year is going to be very tough... especially with all the injuries.

Yes, our team should be able to beat some teams (IF they aren't injured), but they are... can walk ons and injured players beat these same teams?  it is a much taller task.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think Seth have recruited players who can shoot better than 50% except Atkins and Kohn since '92 or eariler.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

USF was getting two points last night.  I thought it was a gimmie, so I threw down some money on them and .....................lost in double OT.  I knew they were thin, but I didn't realize it was that thin.  Bad loss for our Bulls.

USF was getting points?  hmmm that should have told you something right there.

They are even thinner now... Cann proved he isn't quite healed yet, so his minutes will be limited... and somehow, Frane is being redshirted, but if this luck keeps up, he'll have to burn that shortly.  

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

and Dennis is not ready to come back yet

Guest Triple B
USF was getting points?  hmmm that should have told you something right there.

They are even thinner now... Cann proved he isn't quite healed yet, so his minutes will be limited... and somehow, Frane is being redshirted, but if this luck keeps up, he'll have to burn that shortly.  

I hope redshirting Frane isn't worth killing several other players over ......

i agree...  it would be nice if they could find some big walk on, talented or not ( i know that is unlikely), that could just act as a warm body.  It would be good to get Fane the redshirt because as of right now, he is basically no different than a walk on... way too raw.  I think Mac's determination to get him the walk on probably says that he sees potential, but that it is a long term project.  If he didnt' see a ton of potential, he'd have played yesterday and at least altered one shot down late when we had no one inside.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I don't think Seth have recruited players who can shoot better than 50% except Atkins and Kohn since '92 or eariler.

Atkins was not a Seth recruit....

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Oh it is going to be ugly this year.