• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF - U Stupid *****

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Could have bridged the gap by hiring Leavitt but here we are...  It has to work out but the benefit of the doubt is definitely gone for MK.

Absolutely.  At the worst it boosts 47 fans to 103.

God the incompetence.  I haven't been on this board in probably 8 years.  Better life pursuits and the Denver Broncos filled my time. 🙂   I can draw some parallels between on USF and the Broncos poor long-term decision making.

The difference:  The Broncos will get it turned around. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, USFreak said:

Better life pursuits and the Denver Broncos filled my time. 🙂 

This makes sense why you are mad.  The Broncos could drive anyone insane.  Broncos plus USF...  Wow.

5 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

the fact that you don't have a USF sticker on your car over ucf says it all.

There are a lot of people on this board that scream and shout about how bad we are and yet they don't even buy season tickets or support the program financially in any way. they are part of the problem. Not part of the solution. I don't consider them fans.

You don't invest in a dead-end proposition.  We're all investors I'm assuming. Or even workers. Do you put your money or effort behind a company you know that continually makes poor decisions and goes in the wrong direction?

No.  I was USF's biggest fan.  OK, not really but one of them.  

The Leavitt firing was the beginning of the end.  I saw a speck of at this very moment to remedy all the bad that has been done since that point.  Nope.  Fail.

But you are correct "I don't consider them fans."  I'm not a fan.  They lost me and a lot of others.  I'm a graduate and an observer at this point.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

All this would be easier if you (and others) had just come to the realization - years ago - that Jim Leavitt is never going to work at USF again. That is so obvious; I can’t understand why people won’t accept it as fact. You don’t have to like it, but stop beating your head against the wall about it.

• Upvote 3

Last thing I'll add is I had a group of about 20 of us that would go to every game in the Big East days.  Season ticket holders that loved the experience.

Not one of those 20 has been to a game in 8 years. 

That's called losing.  

The sad thing is without a seismic shift not one of those will go to a game again.  It isn't "fair-weather".  It is just how the whole process has been handled.  I was messaging Brad earlier about "threshold moments."  It is something I preach to my kids.  You got to hit the marks at the correct times.  We totally missed on all of them.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Dave_Glaser said:

that Jim Leavitt is never going to work at USF again. That is so obvious; I can’t understand why people won’t accept it as fact.

Well it's obvious now.  

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Just now, USFreak said:

You don't invest in a dead-end proposition.  We're all investors I'm assuming. Or even workers. Do you put your money or effort behind a company you know that continually makes poor decisions and goes in the wrong direction?

No.  I was USF's biggest fan.  OK, not really but one of them.  

The Leavitt firing was the beginning of the end.  I saw a speck of at this very moment to remedy all the bad that has been done since that point.  Nope.  Fail.

But you are correct "I don't consider them fans."  I'm not a fan.  They lost me and a lot of others.  I'm a graduate and an observer at this point.

it's not an investment.

our program is financially strapped. we always have been. budget constraints limit what we can do.

don't complain about something if you aren't part of the solution.

Myself and the other donor/supporters will do all the heavy lifting for you.

perhaps you should change your screen name to "USFreak when others help put a winning product on the field for me"

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Well it's obvious now.  

Should have been the day he was fired.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

4 minutes ago, USFreak said:

Last thing I'll add is I had a group of about 20 of us that would go to every game in the Big East days.  Season ticket holders that loved the experience.

That's called losing.  

The sad thing is without a seismic shift not one of those will go to a game again.  It isn't "fair-weather".  It is just how the whole process has been handled.  I was messaging Brad earlier about "threshold moments."  It is something I preach to my kids.  You got to hit the marks at the correct times.  We totally missed on all of them.

that's the definition of fair weather. I'm sure you'll be back when we're winning the AAC and going to playoff games. Of course you'll tell us all what great fans you are and that you didn't just jump on the bandwagon.

Edited by Bull94
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, USFreak said:

That's called losing.  

You all missed guys named Flowers, Mack, Adams, Johnson, Wilcox. Pretty good players who won a lot of games.