• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

Did we mention Chris Carter yet? They never gave this man a chance. He had to fight off transfers every year he played.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Did we mention Chris Carter yet? They never gave this man a chance. He had to fight off transfers every year he played.

I've never seen a tight end miss as many blocks as him

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Maybe this means Brett Seither is coming home

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

38 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Good luck on your future  .

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, goingbackbull said:

I've never seen a tight end miss as many blocks as him

I wish him the best. Hope he can go somewhere else and be successful. We are a bit in the same boat where we have players transferring in who weren't able to find success at their former teams. No reason they wont be able to be successful here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

HE never could pave his path forward. Didn't he come to USF as DE? The other tight ends looked better at the end of the year. I hope he finds some whatever he is looking for and turns it around on the field. I see him dropping down a  level.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

I believe his father said that quote came in the context of not quitting when CJS was fired midseason. BB at least finished out the season busting his ass, unlike a couple others that we saw down the stretch.

Of course he’s going to say that now to save face. However the original quote had to do with the transfer portal after the season had already been completed. 

Just be completely honest. We can live with that. If there’s even a one percent chance you might leave, don’t make that quote, period. 

I’d rather a kid just flat out say I’m going to do what’s in my best interest every year. Can live with complete honesty. 

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Of course he’s going to say that now to save face. However the original quote had to do with the transfer portal after the season had already been completed. 

He had an opportunity he couldn’t pass up, not defending him however can’t blame him.  This is the new era so we simply get used to it or dip out, the latter looks better and better everyday.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

He had an opportunity he couldn’t pass up, not defending him however can’t blame him.  This is the new era so we simply get used to it or dip out, the latter looks better and better everyday.

No problem with him leaving. Just be honest about it. It’s called integrity. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, BullsFanInTX said:

No problem with him leaving. Just be honest about it. It’s called integrity. 

I don’t know, he is about 21, same as telling your girlfriend at that age you are committed and then banging another chick an hour later.  Always looking to upgrade.  I do find it ridiculous we have people on here that will follow him and root for him after he leaves, that to me is sad.