• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Also, it's very different to transfer because you are not getting playing time or transferring closer to home 

Whole different animal to transfer to a school that hated you a month ago

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Bull Nut said:

1. Grier stole money from the fans

2. Toxic programs breed toxic fans

What did he steal? He gave us his heart and soul and in 2021 gave us all of what you see below. 

1. 92 total tackles (40 solo) - 1st on the team
  2. 8 TFLs - 1st on the team
  3. 3 sacks  - 1st on the team
  4. 2 interceptions -  1st on the team
  5. 2 forced fumbles - 1st on the team
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

What did he steal?

He stole NIL money from members of this very website, played on people's emotions by sitting out for "personal reasons" , and then decides to transfer to another school. Then tweets "business is business"... He is a thief and a con artist and should be treated as such.

I'm not going to debate his stats but I will absolutely put his character into question. He played USF fans and I'm not cool with that

Edited by Bull Nut
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

12 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

He stole NIL money from members of this very website, played on people's emotions by sitting out for "personal reasons" , and then decides to transfer to another school. Then tweets "business is business"... He is a thief and a con artist and should be treated as such.

I'm not going to debate his stats but I will absolutely put his character into question. He played USF fans and I'm not cool with that

I will charge that to his contributions from the past 5 years he been here. If you want to hold on to that then so be it. I'm done talking about Grier. 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I will charge that to his contributions from the past 5 years he been here. If you want to hold on to that then so be it. I'm done talking about Grier. 

Blow your load already?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,495
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

He was compensated with money given freely by the members here.  I don't think there was any fine print requiring him to pay the money back if he transferred or was injured and couldn't play.  Sitting out because his father passed away, what a terrible excuse.  How dare him have family members die during the season.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

42 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

So what you're saying is he completely ignored the toxic manner in which Oviedo fans reacted to Dillon Gabriel transferring out and decided that he wanted to transfer to his current school's hated rival. Got it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

He was compensated with money given freely by the members here.  I don't think there was any fine print requiring him to pay the money back if he transferred or was injured and couldn't play.  Sitting out because his father passed away, what a terrible excuse.  How dare him have family members die during the season.  

I lost my brother at 36 years old and got 1 week off work to grieve..."Business is business"

Edited by Bull Nut

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I much rather we concentrate our energy and posts on those that will be choosing to come to USF via the Transfer or regular recruiting.

Welcome to USF and hope more will soon be joining

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,363
  • Days Won:  5

20 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

So what you're saying is he completely ignored the toxic manner in which Oviedo fans reacted to Dillon Gabriel transferring out and decided that he wanted to transfer to his current school's hated rival. Got it.

Don't start confusing people with facts

• Upvote 1