• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A New Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,467
  • Days Won:  19

5 hours ago, T-Man said:

Mike- are you flying in and out of Dallas?

No, I'm Southwest in and out of Tulsa. Both Friday and Saturday night in the same hotel in Tulsa, with the drive to Arkansas and back on Saturday. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

6 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

To his point though, Flowers' last game was the BB against Texas Tech. That was Chuck's first year. The one against South Carolina was the one we played immediately after hiring Chuck where Weist was the interim head coach.

Weist was robbed, statistically he will forever remain our greatest coach by winning percentage. Maybe the beauty of his reign was that it was so fleeting. We will always have Birmingham to tell our kids about. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

No, I'm Southwest in and out of Tulsa. Both Friday and Saturday night in the same hotel in Tulsa, with the drive to Arkansas and back on Saturday. 

Okay.  Have a buddy (Lives in Dallas) picking me and another guy up.  Friday flight 6am out of Tampa, back Monday morning 9am.  Have you bought tickets to USF/Tulsa yet?   If so let me know what section, will try to get 4 close to you.  Don't think demand will be too high..

7 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Okay.  Have a buddy (Lives in Dallas) picking me and another guy up.  Friday flight 6am out of Tampa, back Monday morning 9am.  Have you bought tickets to USF/Tulsa yet?   If so let me know what section, will try to get 4 close to you.  Don't think demand will be too high..

I'm alone on this trip, watching ticpick.com but may just show up and find one in the parking lot. I think they will be easy to come by. I'll update you if I grab one in advance. 

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds good.  Arkansas tickets were a bit expensive:)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458

I guess our success may always be a matter of perspective.

smoke GIFRepetition and difference: Three faces of Chaplin | Global cinema

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,904
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

I'm alone on this trip, watching ticpick.com but may just show up and find one in the parking lot. I think they will be easy to come by. I'll update you if I grab one in advance. 

Hard to find tix in the parking lot nowadays because nobody has printed tickets.  Normally I like to sit with the USF crowd but just buy something in the end zone or Visitors side and it is cutoff from the main stadium do sit anywhere, crowd will be sparse.  Now you can get a ticket for 13 bucks but you should be able to find a ticket for 4-6 bucks, don’t buy early and simply log on to seatgeek or vivid seats.  There will be so few people on the visitors side that you can sit where you want, that was the case when we were ranked now that we are rank it should be even easier.

On 10/21/2022 at 7:01 PM, Friscobull said:

Hard to find tix in the parking lot nowadays because nobody has printed tickets.  Normally I like to sit with the USF crowd but just buy something in the end zone or Visitors side and it is cutoff from the main stadium do sit anywhere, crowd will be sparse.  Now you can get a ticket for 13 bucks but you should be able to find a ticket for 4-6 bucks, don’t buy early and simply log on to seatgeek or vivid seats.  There will be so few people on the visitors side that you can sit where you want, that was the case when we were ranked now that we are rank it should be even easier.

Oh I know .... and I don't want to give away my secrets, but actually the opposite has happened, tickets outside venues are now easier than they were back when there was paper tickets. I go to concerts and usually am the only person looking for a ticket now. Here is the phrase I use,  "I can go in with you, or you can transfer me the ticket, whichever you prefer" 

tickpick by the way is worth a look, no fees, so if the ticket says $5, that is all you pay. 

I got 3 tickets to the opening day of the SEC MBB tourney in Tampa for $5 each, and was actually mad I didn't wait until they dropped to $2 each.