• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A New Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Welp. It looks like my 6-6 or better prediction will not become reality this season. Am I disappointed? Yes. I thought from reading up on all the hype going in that there was a good chance of going bowling. Now it looks like USF fans will not have to worry about traveling costs & expenses for the bowl game. I don’t know about you but I’m and pretty down on football already this season. I am thankful for all the players trying their best to win football games. After that BYU game that took a lot of the air out of all the hype. I am just going to watch the remaining 5 games and hope we beat the spreads now. Have to make games within the games to help keep interest. Go Bulls!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed.  I am hoping some of the younger players step up.  I also hope that transfer portal departures are limited.  I want to see Gerry come back and compete for starting gig next year.  Still looking forward to my trip to Tulsa this year.  Me and my boys, may be the only Bull supporters in Tulsa.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Agreed.  I am hoping some of the younger players step up.  I also hope that transfer portal departures are limited.  I want to see Gerry come back and compete for starting gig next year.  Still looking forward to my trip to Tulsa this year.  Me and my boys, may be the only Bull supporters in Tulsa.  

I will eventually make that road trip to Tulsa. Will be stuck in Key West watching that game on tv this season. Have fun & be safe. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

The BYU game was the single worst sporting event I've ever been to in my life. Sitting through a 2 hour rain delay only to get blown out and leave at the start of the 2nd quarter was an awful experience. The sharp increase in beer prices ($16 each from $10) didn't help much either. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

The BYU game was the single worst sporting event I've ever been to in my life. Sitting through a 2 hour rain delay only to get blown out and leave at the start of the 2nd quarter was an awful experience. The sharp increase in beer prices ($16 each from $10) didn't help much either. 

Yeah probably one of worst starts for a season in USF history. The one that comes close to it is the McNeese St blowout loss after we heard all the get on the buss hype during the off-season. BYU game was over before it started lol

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

15 minutes ago, BrowardBull17 said:

The 2018 Gasparilla Bowl was probably up there for me. Sprung for club-level tickets and special gear only to be down to Marshall 7-28 and watch two teams combine for less than 500 yards in the rain.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

26 minutes ago, T-Man said:

Not the only one! (I live for Friday road games, they allow me to see a second game on Saturday - so I am also going to Ole Miss at Arkansas)

See you in Tulsa (I don't know if we know each other, I don't know all the handles on here, but say hello if you see me). 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

The 2018 Gasparilla Bowl was probably up there for me. Sprung for club-level tickets and special gear only to be down to Marshall 7-28 and watch two teams combine for less than 500 yards in the rain.

That had to be one of the worst endings to a USF football season in history. Strong basically suspended most of the team leading up to that game so the writing was pretty much on the wall. Monsoon game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

That had to be one of the worst endings to a USF football season in history. Strong basically suspended most of the team leading up to that game so the writing was pretty much on the wall. Monsoon game.

Wow I didn't even know that was a bowl game that we were in.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Wow I didn't even know that was a bowl game that we were in.

Our last bowl appearance. Everything went downhill during & after that season to say the least lol