• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, CycleBull said:

GB

Yes, he wasn't overhyped and has been a clear and resounding upgrade over Timmy ....... 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Yes, he wasn't overhyped and has been a clear and resounding upgrade over Timmy ....... 

Yeah…. You double down on your own **** when your 100% wrong. You may want to read some of the posts in the forum. He was the sole individual people saw turning the entire team around. 

3 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Yeah…. You double down on your own **** when your 100% wrong. You may want to read some of the posts in the forum. He was the sole individual people saw turning the entire team around. 

lol .... GB has been everything advertised ... he just isn't God Almighty no matter what a few message board posters may have claimed ... now run along you're in over your head

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

lol .... GB has been everything advertised ... he just isn't God Almighty no matter what a few message board posters may have claimed ... now run along you're in over your head

Your so sure of yourself even when your wrong about the vibes on this forum. I can speak up because I was the anti vibe on this forum. It’s not a big deal, but seeing a man double down so much is amusing. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,085
  • Days Won:  469

De-escslate, we’re on the same team.  No need to be rude. 

2 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Your so sure of yourself even when your wrong about the vibes on this forum. I can speak up because I was the anti vibe on this forum. It’s not a big deal, but seeing a man double down so much is amusing. 

Double down on what?  What are you talking about?  GB is a clear upgrade over Timmy.  There's nothing to double down on ... it's unquestionable

3 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Double down on what?  What are you talking about?  GB is a clear upgrade over Timmy.  There's nothing to double down on ... it's unquestionable

You were all in the moment and didn’t read what you responded to or are deflecting. I won’t take your bait because I’ve watched you too much on the forum. Go and read what you originally replied to and read what I posted about. 

Just now, CycleBull said:

You were all in the moment and didn’t read what you responded to or are deflecting. I won’t take your bait because I’ve watched you too much on the forum. Go and read what you originally replied to and read what I posted about. 

You have several responses to my posts today and not one has brought an ounce of substance.  Nothing but personal attacks on me.  Bring some substance or stop replying to my posts.  I'm just posting on a message board on topics that interest me.  You want to discuss something with me then bring it otherwise move along like I said

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Fun fact #11

Like humans, koalas actually have unique individual fingerprints. If you place a koala and human finger print side by side, they're actually pretty hard to differentiate.

• Haha 1