• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Group of 5 Ghetto

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

See you in the rear view mirror losers. Your program sucks. Your coach sucks. And your school sucks.

UCF!

UCF!

UCF!

UCF!

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Big12Knight said:

See you in the rear view mirror losers. Your program sucks. Your coach sucks. And your school sucks.

UCF!

UCF!

UCF!

UCF!

I only agree with two of those things.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

Putting out this negative energy tends to come back tenfold.  It's an interesting phenomenon.  🤔 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

This is so pathetic it actually made me laugh out loud. Your team got good and you realized that didn't fix any of the problems in your life so you're hoping to make other people miserable along with you? Go outside

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

"Negative energy" ...

Like Judy Genshaft. She's the one who put you all in this predicment in the first place. But the 'War on I-4" will continue for sure. But it'll be a 2 for 1 deal.

Oh, and as far as your dreams of going to the ACC? Once the SEC takes Clemson, FSU, Miami, and NC Tarheels, that conference will sink to the G5, so enjoy purgatory.

Edited by Big12Knight

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

4 minutes ago, Big12Knight said:

"Negative energy" ...

Like Judy Genshaft. She's the one who put you all in this predicment in the first place. But the 'War on I-4" will continue for sure. But it'll be a 2 for 1 deal.

Oh, and as far as your dreams of going to the ACC? Once the SEC takes Clemson, FSU, Miami, and NC Tarheels, that conference will sink to the G5, so enjoy purgatory.

with a 12 team playoff being in a G5 conference isn't the worst thing, better chance at running the table

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,020
  • Days Won:  38

They are just mad because they can't get excited for that K State game who whoever is in there.

36 minutes ago, Big12Knight said:

But it'll be a 2 for 1 deal.

Keep in mind that we still view UCF as a joke with frosted tip bros.  I don't think we would be too excited about scheduling a 2 for 1 deal.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  11

On 10/10/2022 at 10:45 AM, bulloni said:

This is so pathetic it actually made me laugh out loud. Your team got good and you realized that didn't fix any of the problems in your life so you're hoping to make other people miserable along with you? Go outside

Look, in all fairness, one doesn't have to look very far on this board to see so many miserable people. Every Saturday it's free entertainment on this forum 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

On 10/10/2022 at 10:52 AM, Big12Knight said:

"Negative energy" ...

You seriously think that UCF will make a splash in the Big 12?  You will be a bottom feeder in that conference.