• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great job Brad!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

Thank you.  But let me say this.  

I have spoken with these two players beginning about four weeks ago.  These are terrific guys representing us on social media, events and on the field - for all USF fans. Terrific.  You'll see.  We need to rep them just as well.

So reaching out, that was what I did.  But the members here raised the funds to help our players with NIL.  We have accomplished part of that mission.  There are two other players that may also come aboard.  There has been no hesitation by any players, it's just time and schedules.  As you know, these guys are busier than almost any of us and the season is getting closer.

Please keep that in mind as we go forward.  I know Brian and Antonio want to be involved here but there is a season we all care about.  That's their priority. 

Both will soon have a "club" on that part of our site where we can continue to provide NIL to the players and they share posts, videos, audios, chats, downloads, Q&As, etc. with all revenue to the players.

Thank you for contributing and welcoming Antonio and Brian as members of our community.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,977
  • Days Won:  12

Agreed thanks Brad. Not sure the context of the post but good job man. 

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Thank you.  But let me say this.  

I have spoken with these two players beginning about four weeks ago.  These are terrific guys representing us on social media, events and on the field - for all USF fans. Terrific.  You'll see.  We need to rep them just as well.

So reaching out, that was what I did.  But the members here raised the funds to help our players with NIL.  We have accomplished part of that mission.  There are two other players that may also come aboard.  There has been no hesitation by any players, it's just time and schedules.  As you know, these guys are busier than almost any of us and the season is getting closer.

Please keep that in mind as we go forward.  I know Brian and Antonio want to be involved here but there is a season we all care about.  That's their priority. 

Both will soon have a "club" on that part of our site where we can continue to provide NIL to the players and they share posts, videos, audios, chats, downloads, Q&As, etc. with all revenue to the players.

Thank you for contributing and welcoming Antonio and Brian as members of our community.

Agreed….had nothing to do with that just wanted to give you a shout out and let you know we appreciate ya…Go Bulls!

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,038
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks @dausfbulls11!  I just had multiple things I wanted to say at the first opportunity!  Thanks for your kind words.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,747
  • Content Count:  37,637
  • Days Won:  29

Brad does an amazing job for BULL nation. Each year since I've been on this board Brad continues to impress with his Love for the USF Bull Community.

THANK YOU Brad !!!

Go BULLS !!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  1

Image result for look at the big brain on brad

Look at the big brain on Brad!!

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

brad is a hall of famer

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You bunch of suck ups…I mean really…where is your manhood? 

Oh…and thanks Brad, you are The Godfather of the USF community 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

13 hours ago, E.T. said:

Brad does an amazing job for BULL nation. Each year since I've been on this board Brad continues to impress with his Love for the USF Bull Community.

THANK YOU Brad !!!

Go BULLS !!!

So much smoke being blown up Brad's Puc.  heh, heh, heh.