• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

They're at it again . . .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,651
  • Days Won:  6

These never get old.

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,575
  • Days Won:  25

Congrats kid. I never heard of him and didn't see him on the depth chart. It shows he is listed as a senior. He seems to work his rear off to get on the team from coming on as a walk on. Hopefully his  hard work is a part of improving this defense and showing the younger guys how to work to earn your keep. 

This is all I can find on the kid.

2021: Appeared in 9 games during the year, including one start (at SMU)...totaled 5 tackles at SMU.

A walk-on who has worked his way up the depth chart and earned playing time in the USF secondary.

EAST LAKE HS: Lettered three seasons in football under head coach Bob Hudson...graduated in 2018.

PERSONAL: Born June 14, 2000...the son of La’Shon Green and Solomon Green...his older brother, S.J .Green, was a standout receiver for USF from 2003-05 and went on to a standout career in the Canadian Football League, winning three Grey Cup Championships, making two CFL All-Star appearances and eight CFL East All-Star selections...has four brothers, S.J., Ryan, Jarad and Elijah. 

GREEN GAME-BY-GAME
2021 Tackles (Total-Solo-Assists)

BYU (1-0-1); SMU (5-2-3); ECU (1-0-1)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,163
  • Days Won:  56

I didn’t realize this was S.J.’s brother! Good for him!

• Go Bulls! 4

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Congrats kid. I never heard of him and didn't see him on the depth chart. It shows he is listed as a senior. He seems to work his rear off to get on the team from coming on as a walk on. Hopefully his  hard work is a part of improving this defense and showing the younger guys how to work to earn your keep. 

This is all I can find on the kid.

2021: Appeared in 9 games during the year, including one start (at SMU)...totaled 5 tackles at SMU.

A walk-on who has worked his way up the depth chart and earned playing time in the USF secondary.

EAST LAKE HS: Lettered three seasons in football under head coach Bob Hudson...graduated in 2018.

PERSONAL: Born June 14, 2000...the son of La’Shon Green and Solomon Green...his older brother, S.J .Green, was a standout receiver for USF from 2003-05 and went on to a standout career in the Canadian Football League, winning three Grey Cup Championships, making two CFL All-Star appearances and eight CFL East All-Star selections...has four brothers, S.J., Ryan, Jarad and Elijah. 

GREEN GAME-BY-GAME
2021 Tackles (Total-Solo-Assists)

BYU (1-0-1); SMU (5-2-3); ECU (1-0-1)

Great to see Legacy players!! I didn't know this either. That is also a big age difference. He was 6 when big bro left USF.

SJ Green played with Grothe his rFR season of 2006. Did USF get this wrong in the BIO? About one of their own Alumni?!?!?! In 2006 SJ Green has 20 catches for 328 yds and 2 TD's.....

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

True . . . we have a few Legacy-Father & Son and we've had brothers and cousins. But you are right, these brothers are far apart in years.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

29 minutes ago, E.T. said:

True . . . we have a few Legacy-Father & Son and we've had brothers and cousins. But you are right, these brothers are far apart in years.

Go BULLS !!!

My sister is a month shy of 18 years younger than me. Many families have that "oops" baby ... 🤣

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,163
  • Days Won:  56

37 minutes ago, GoBulls84 said:

My sister is a month shy of 18 years younger than me. Many families have that "oops" baby ... 🤣

My brother is 19 years and 8 months older than I am, and my sister was 21 years and five months older. I was a serious "oops" baby. I grew up with basically three sets of parents - my Mom and Dad, my brother and sister-in-law, and my sister and brother-in-law. I have a nephew who is only a year and half younger than I am. We grew up together and went to school together. If was actually a great way to grow up.   🙂

• Like 1