• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GOAL POST COMING DOWN DEC 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  161

aaaaimg00019hp.jpg

Above is the goalpost some would seek to destroy.

This humble yet lovable inanimate object needs you to consider IT'S NEEDS in this time of goal post terrorism.

won't you help?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Mike G- award for best personification of a goal post...it DOES have feelings!! lol

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Translation: Freshmen  ;D

;D LMFAO!!!!!!  ;D

if  it is any consolation, the goal posts are often taken down for other events.

They are uniformly disassembled and stored with care. So if you need to, you can point to the post and order the crew to "remove that goal post, sir, I find it offensive".

Sincerely,

MikeG

Defender of all Goal Posts

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Or maybe we can just watch our Bulls and be happy with a win and not have to act like an ignorant jackass to have fun... That's what happens when you grow up, rookie.

Enjoy the tasers.  I'll be laughing at your convulsing, drooling electrified ass.

Best post in the thread so far.

It's great to revel in a big win, but the bottom line is that it is ILLEGAL to be on the field. I don't know why it is so hard to understand that.

All I know is that if any of these students claim they get brutalized while doing any of this crap, I will point to this thread and remind them it was a pre-meditated act they willingly participated with FULL KNOWLEDGE that they may be detained using various means available to whoever is charged with keeping them off the field.

You've been warned repeatedly-- signs point this stuff out--- STAY OFF THE FIELD.

I actually LEAVE the feild before the end of games because you never know if things will get out of hand and explode. It happened in Orlando-- it can happen in Tampa.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

MikeG is CORRECT.

[glb]DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, seek to take the goalposts down!!!![/glb]

I have been the BIGGEST opponent of TSA and their gayass Tasers, and I have spoken up very prominently how students should be given the right to rush the field after a huge victory. But this is CONTINGENT upon the goalposts staying UNTOUCHED.

Not only does USF get slapped with the bill for new goalposts and their installation (>$100,000) for the Bucs' stadium, but there will be all kinds of extra hell to pay when considering the relationship between RJS and USF, as well as security and other rights (such as selling beer) that they could consider taking away.

Not to mention that tearing down goalposts is senseless, accomplishes nothing but destruction, and actually leads to injury and death. There was just a kid killed within a month or two thanks to torn down goalposts at a university up north. You'd have to be an idiot to consider replicating that here, aside from all of the character implications that it would slap onto our fans in front of a national audience.

I WILL be the first to run head first past TSA employees while rushing the field if we beat WVU. But I will also be the first fan to turn back and tackle the person who screams "Down with the Goalposts." Mark my words!

~ Faza

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

You haven't been paying attention if you think this is what every other college town allows

maybe you watch to much I-AA ball..or maybe your on the high school level yet..get with the program rookie

A. Learn how to use the Quote button, rook. It will help get your point across.

2. There have been plenty of articles posted in here about schools that are NOT turning a blind eye to that stuff, ESPECIALLY the tearing down of the goal posts. Personally, if we win tomorrow and then win on 12/3, I really don't have that big of a problem with storming the field. That would be a monumental win for the Bulls but it should be the last time until we clinch a national title game. But the goal posts should be strictly off-limits no matter what and anybody coming anywhere near them SHOULD have the **** tasered out of them.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Threads like this make me think the next school to have an entire section of student seating cleared during the game, Colorado-style, is going to be ours.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Wasn't some poor schmuck killed by the goalposts coming down somewhere this year?  I would sure hate to be that person.  I am sure you would hate to be that person celebrating on the field close enough to those TALL goal posts when you are looking away at some hot chick right beside you and the goal post comes down and BONK......You're dead.