• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Last year's game at BYU

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Cali did you come back under a different alias?  I have lived way up north and way down south.  When it is cold it is cold and when it is hot it is hot.  Hopefully we have better personnel or game plan or both. 

Calibull the man, the myth, the legend , and the disappearing act.  Heat and humidity will be less of a  factor of then you think.  Utah gets hot but not as humid. Football players grew up  and played all over the country so I am sure they will.be fine. 

54 minutes ago, Rob-Bull said:

So true. I can't believe some on this board think our weather/humidity won't be a factor.

It WAS supposed to be our advantage versus Wisconsin according to many on here and we got wiped.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Shaun King was giving week 1 predictions and he said that 2019 game we beat BYU he could tell on the sidelines the humidity was affecting them. Humidity 38% in Provo right now and 90% in Tampa.

The only way it actually matters though is if its close in the 4th quarter, they'll feel the affects more than us then and we can capitalize. That 2019 game was close then BYU got sloppy in the 4th and we scored 2 touchdowns. 

In the first half it'll make zero difference. So if they go up 21 points to start you can throw that advantage out the window.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

It WAS supposed to be our advantage versus Wisconsin according to many on here and we got wiped.

Well, I never said humidity will wipe out the talent discrepancy. The players for Wisconsin were overwhelmingly more talented than the players for USF. The talent level will be closer with BYU.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rob-Bull said:

Well, I never said humidity will wipe out the talent discrepancy. The players for Wisconsin were overwhelmingly more talented than the players for USF. The talent level will be closer with BYU.  

MAybe they have an established system on offense that has been successful and  coach that has put together multiple winning seasons.  We have a lot of thinks that may occur this year but under CJS we suck until we don't. I will be there rooting for the bulls three rows from the sideline either way!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

This is a big game.  2 hot dogs.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I just wish we have a large crowd!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Weather forecast, 93-95 this week with a chance of rain. Guess which town that forecast is for.

Boston? Thursday it’s 97 here with high humidity. Florida is bad but it does not corner the market with heat and humidity…which was my point. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Calibull the man, the myth, the legend , and the disappearing act.  Heat and humidity will be less of a  factor of then you think.  Utah gets hot but not as humid. Football players grew up  and played all over the country so I am sure they will.be fine. 

My thoughts exactly. If we are depending an heat and humidity to win the game then we have already lost before it’s even played. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

MAybe they have an established system on offense that has been successful and  coach that has put together multiple winning seasons.  We have a lot of thinks that may occur this year but under CJS we suck until we don't. I will be there rooting for the bulls three rows from the sideline either way!

I'm coming down from Georgia to see the game too. Go Bulls!!