• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NIL Merchandise - USF Football Players

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

Check out Clutchicons for USF player merchandise. It looks like this is an opportunity for our players to make NIL money. Has anyone seen or heard of this?

D4A66739-6EAA-4F41-8757-991C4EE64A9E.png.70b23f036733edc0f2f303b4ad72f191.png

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

Go for it. Let us know.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

Looks like Jennings, Cecil, Marcellus, McClain, and Marsh have apparel. Prices range from $30 (t-shirt) to $70 (hoodie). 

The homepage for fashion brand Clutch Icons. Empowering college...

8E95E564-096A-4FC1-92D4-014E2FD0D50F.png.1d822b9f2806e8b83aa52c145e3b64fa.png

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Cool.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. My name is Remy Bikowski, and I'm a former walk-on offensive lineman at USF. I'm the Managing Director and co-founder of Clutch Merchandise. We are so excited that our page has made its way to this online community. I love Tampa, and feel indebted to the fans for making my time as a USF player so enjoyable.

For every purchase of merchandise, Clutch splits net profit with the athlete. Thanks to fan support, we have already been able to pay some of your favorite USF players.

Please use code THEBULLSPEN at checkout to receive 10% off your order! More USF Icons on the way!

Go Bulls!

Edited by Remy Bikowski
  • Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Remy Bikowski said:

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. My name is Remy Bikowski, and I'm a former walk-on offensive linemen at USF. I'm the Managing Director and co-founder of Clutch Merchandise. We are so excited that our page has made its way to this online community. I love Tampa, and feel indebted to the fans for making my time as a USF player so enjoyable.

For every purchase of merchandise, Clutch splits net profit with the athlete. Thanks to fan support, we have already been able to pay some of your favorite USF players.

Please use code THEBULLSPEN at checkout to receive 10% off your order! More USF Icons on the way!

Go Bulls!

You said "former"? I had you listed at 3rd string this season.  How do I not know this. Either way, I'm happy you are still part of the USF family. Plus your current  contribution is a great cause. I'm happy to see the players receiving profits and that you are providing them with an avenue to do so. I didn't see them on the site, but I'll keep on the look out for the Demontrey Jacobs and Jonathan Ross t-shirts. 😎

image.thumb.png.4d8f5dbf419733de2974a2484b7d5901.png

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

46 minutes ago, Remy Bikowski said:

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. My name is Remy Bikowski, and I'm a former walk-on offensive lineman at USF. I'm the Managing Director and co-founder of Clutch Merchandise. We are so excited that our page has made its way to this online community. I love Tampa, and feel indebted to the fans for making my time as a USF player so enjoyable.

Go Bulls!

Placed my "first" order. 

Go BULLS !!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Is there a link somewhere for this. I am using my phone and do not see anything.

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is there a link somewhere for this. I am using my phone and do not see anything.

Here it is! Thank you all for the support.

www.clutchicons.com

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You said "former"? I had you listed at 3rd string this season.  How do I not know this. Either way, I'm happy you are still part of the USF family. Plus your current  contribution is a great cause. I'm happy to see the players receiving profits and that you are providing them with an avenue to do so. I didn't see them on the site, but I'll keep on the look out for the Demontrey Jacobs and Jonathan Ross t-shirts. 😎

image.thumb.png.4d8f5dbf419733de2974a2484b7d5901.png

I medically DQ'd in January, but I'm routing for the team all the way! Thanks for the kind words.