• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Game Time

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

I know this has been discussed on many threads, but let's not discuss the merits of early vs. late start, take tv money vs. get larger crowd, etc., but a simple question...

Does anyone know WHEN the decision will be made and by whom?  Is it really USF's choice as we have been lead to believe since the BE postponed the game?  Tomorrow is the usual 12 day advance notice although as we know, 6 days applies sometimes.

Who will make the decision and when will it be made?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

5pm or later is all I ask.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until the outcome of the USF v. UConn game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Does anyone know OFFICIALY who makes the decision and when it will be made?  Who is "They" as in I hope they wait until after UConn, I hope they decide for a late game, I think they should take the TV money, etc.?

(Again, I did not intend to start this thread again about when we would like it to be or what criteria might affect the decision.)  

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

ABC/ESPN has rights, they will option it for the 6 day wait period.  It will be a day game, no chance at a night game, they will not jeopardize their ratings for the ACC Championship, especially if the SEC championship will be finishing an hour into the ACC Championship.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  292

I'm not too sure on how credible this is or not but my season tickets are next to a few older (65+) men who are both football and basketball season ticket holder and they both told me that one of their close school officials told them the game would either be played at 1:30 or 3:30 and would not be played at 7:00.

He actually said that you can call the school athletic department and get this info as well.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

I dont give a **** what time this game is played in. All Bulls fans need to be at this game and if you have kids playing little league games you better start telling their coaches and league officials that they are going to the Bulls game. This is the BIGGEST game in USF football history and their should be no reason other than a death in the family to miss it.

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  651

Later the better cuz theres a chance that CCC, whom I coach for could make the state finals, will play at 1 on Dec 3rd and I don't want to miss the WVU game especially if its for the Big East Champioship!