• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Email from Jeff Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

49 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Sadly that would be his 2nd biggest win!

I disagree, beating The Citadel would still have been a bigger win.  The year prior they went up to GA Tech and won on the road when we couldn’t.  Howard can’t carry The Citadel’s jock. The sad thing is it that we are even debating these teams going into his third season. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I disagree, beating The Citadel would still have been a bigger win.  The year prior they went up to GA Tech and won on the road when we couldn’t.  Howard can’t carry The Citadel’s jock. The sad thing is it that we are even debating these teams going into his third season. 

Idk CJS’ niece was saying something about Covid and the shape CCS left the program in and it made a lot of sense, I think we have been too tough on him…

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Same thing happened to me during the Big East days when they expanded the student section.  I was in the north end zone right next to the students and got the boot.  Now I look at where my seats used to be and I see a bunch of students dressed up as empty red seats.

Yeah but did the news get delivered by the head coach that time?

i can almost picture it like this:

CJS:  So here’s a little somethin’ we did at Clemson….

Administration:  Well you can be the one the one to tell ‘em. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Appears to be one way to fill seats on the home side(which is good-looks better) and lets the prospects be involved a little more which possibly will enhance the crowd noise(unless they are cheering for the opponent?). I dont live in Tampa so the seat location situation doesn't mean anything to me but for those effected, browbeat them into "Better" seats since you're actually a paying customer. Good Luck

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Howard? Appears this may be the Coach Scott vs Coach Scott showdown. Their past season looked pretty dismal but then so did ours. I'm sure he will have them coached up to come play at his alma mater USF but not sure if he has the personnel to do the job?? Hopefully Hopefully not....

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Since I started this thread I find it my responsibility to post an update. I have now spoke with my ticket rep Conner. He was awesome and we did get some benefits for moving. Afterwards I am a little excited about the move. He was also able to keep the group that sits next to us moved to the same place too. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

the amanda show nicksplat GIF

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Since I started this thread I find it my responsibility to post an update. I have now spoke with my ticket rep Conner. He was awesome and we did get some benefits for moving. Afterwards I am a little excited about the move. He was also able to keep the group that sits next to us moved to the same place too. 

Glad to hear they did right by you they probably should have led with selling you on the move first instead of sending you a form email expressing the communal benefits to forcing your relocation to avoid the initial outrage 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Glad to hear they did right by you they probably should have led with selling you on the move first instead of sending you a form email expressing the communal benefits to forcing your relocation to avoid the initial outrage 

Probably not wrong. Maybe combine the message of why the move and the benefits of moving but alas all is well again. @John Lewis Your team, specifically Conner, did a great job. 

• Upvote 1