• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Option to bet on Mitchell Wilcox in the Super Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

He will see playing time. I believe the TE who was hurt in the AFC Championship is still out. 

No, Uzomah is starting 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

Status?

2 hours ago, hm101 said:

Status?

My Rams are Super Bowl Champions baby!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Ha! refs were an integral part of that final drive to seal the deal. Bengals had a great season. Saw Wilcox coming off the field a couple times, it was nice he got to play in a Super Bowl. I imagine his family were excited and very proud. 

• Go Bulls! 1

32 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! refs were an integral part of that final drive to seal the deal. Bengals had a great season. Saw Wilcox coming off the field a couple times, it was nice he got to play in a Super Bowl. I imagine his family were excited and very proud. 

Ha…ref’s gave the Bungels a free TD on the first play of 2nd half. So it evens out there. Rams are champs!!! Wilcox was in for every special teams play and played one offensive snap…pretty much what I expected. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ha…ref’s gave the Bungels a free TD on the first play of 2nd half. So it evens out there. Rams are champs!!! Wilcox was in for every special teams play and played one offensive snap…pretty much what I expected. 

🥱

3 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

🥱

Pretty much how I felt about last years Super Bowl winner….

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My Rams are Super Bowl Champions baby!!!! 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

How does a NewEnglander become a west coast  LA rams fan? I would love to know about that. I thought it was always Boston versus the world.

Edited by Outlaw

47 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

How does a NewEnglander become a west coast  LA rams fan? I would love to know about that. I thought it was always Boston versus the world.

I’ve already explained this like 1000 times. But I’ll do it again. I’ve lived in New England for 24 years. I’ve lived in NY (go Rangers!) KC, Philly, Tampa, Boston (go Red Sox!), and Atlanta. My Ram fandom started in 1974. Living in a small southern town before cable there were 4 tv channels. At that time the 1:00pm game was always the Falcons. I was never a fan of them and hardly anyone cheered for them as they were terrible. Because the Falcons were in the NFC West at the time, that meant that the 4 o’clock game how to include an NFC west team. Thus, we got a lot of Rams and 49er games during that time. So to answer your question I essentially grew up on the Rams. I loved those teams from the 1970s but they would usually lose to the Cowboys or Vikings in  the playoffs. Although I I followed the The team in St. Louis it wasn’t the same as them being in Los Angeles. So when I moved back five years ago, it was pretty special to me relative to my childhood. I could tell you hundreds of stories regarding my Ram fandom experience (flying to see them play, **** I used to do when I was younger) that are funny as hell but I’ll save that for another time. Oh, and by the way, I hate the Patriots and suffered like hell when they beat the Rams three years ago. The Red Sox are the only team around here I support. Now I’ve seen all of my teams win at least one championship…except one…USF has to win a conference championship at some friggin point before I die. 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ve already explained this like 1000 times. But I’ll do it again. I’ve lived in New England for 24 years. I’ve lived in NY (go Rangers!) KC, Philly, Tampa, Boston (go Red Sox!), and Atlanta. My Ram fandom started in 1974. Living in a small southern town before cable there were 4 tv channels. At that time the 1:00pm game was always the Falcons. I was never a fan of them and hardly anyone cheered for them as they were terrible. Because the Falcons were in the NFC West at the time, that meant that the 4 o’clock game how to include an NFC west team. Thus, we got a lot of Rams and 49er games during that time. So to answer your question I essentially grew up on the Rams. I loved those teams from the 1970s but they would usually lose to the Cowboys or Vikings in  the playoffs. Although I I followed the The team in St. Louis it wasn’t the same as them being in Los Angeles. So when I moved back five years ago, it was pretty special to me relative to my childhood. I could tell you hundreds of stories regarding my Ram fandom experience (flying to see them play, **** I used to do when I was younger) that are funny as hell but I’ll save that for another time. Oh, and by the way, I hate the Patriots and suffered like hell when they beat the Rams three years ago. The Red Sox are the only team around here I support. Now I’ve seen all of my teams win at least one championship…except one…USF has to win a conference championship at some friggin point before I die. 😀

I'm sure I'll forget by next football season but glad you explained it again.  I was going to make some smart aleck remark about how a guy with New England in his screen name is a Rams fan.