• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

5 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Well, what if - just throwing it out there - App State and friends were not interested in joining the AAC, for some reason or other. Hmmmm...🤨

I don't think that was it. For whatever reason the AAC decided to go for big market/ metro area programs when adding teams instead of looking West or at proven winners in the East. But FAU doesn't give you Miami Dade, Charlotte doesn't give you Charlotte, and Rice doesn't bring the Houston market. I think if we would have offered Appalachian State they would have obliged.

Hopefully the next time around when the AAC adds teams it makes another play for teams out West or adds teams out East that are proven winners and gets you the occasional wins against Power 5 teams ( like Appalachian State did when it beat TAMU last year)

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,980
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Sk00b said:

Well. I skipped over about 40 pages to come here and say i dont give a ****. Lets go win a **** game tomorrow and own this conference.

Shut this doom and gloom shitbox thread down until December (hopefully January)

ITA about winning tomorrow!  But, we can continue to rumor-monger without being negative.  I think.  

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

It is so easy to say.  Which member of the admin that is still here "crapped themselves" and refused to invest a single dollar in the program?

And "the fan's fault"?  Whatever, dude.  Strawman much?

Not sure what admin is still here that refused to invest in football because we havent had accurate reporting to identify who that was( prolly Judy). We just had reactionary board members promote the stadium after we got lapped by UCF.

I didnt say it was the fans fault. It is never the fans fault for not wanting to watch a garbage product.

Edited by USFBULL_08

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,616
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Not sure what admin is still here that refused to invest in football because we havent had accurate reporting to identify who that was( prolly Judy). We just had reactionary board members promote the stadium after we got lapped by UCF.

I said it wasnt the fans fault. It is never the fans fault for not wanting to watch a garbage product.

Yep. People hated Strong after his second and third year, but he was pretty vocal in year one that we need an IPF to compete in recruiting. He mentioned several times after that we lack facilities to compete and need to upgrade them. AD MK didn't get the ball rolling fast enough, hired  then extended the  biggest loser in usf football history, and now we are left behind with AD MK and a first year head coach with a fired FAU DC round 2. ALL we got left is hope GOACH can win USF out of the AAC because  AD MK has five straight years of regression since he took over in USF FOOTBALL.

Edited by Outlaw

1 minute ago, Cat941 said:

ITA about winning tomorrow!  But, we can continue to rumor-monger without being negative.  I think.  

Okay what is ITA?

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,980

2 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Okay what is ITA?

In total agreement.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,399
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I didnt say it was the fans fault. It is never the fans fault for not wanting to watch a garbage product.

😁 Right.

5 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yep. People hated Strong after his second and third year, but he was pretty vocal in year one that we need an IPF to compete in recruiting. He mentioned several times after that we lack facilities to compete and need to upgrade them. AD MK didn't get the ball rolling fast enough, hired  then extended the  biggest loser in usf football history, and now we are left behind with AD MK and a first year head coach with a fired FAU DC ro

1 minute ago, Grateful Dad said:

😁 Right.

Ok so who was it lol

2 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

😁 Right.

Ok so who was it?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,616
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Ok so who was it lol

Ok so who was it?

Judy started the trend of neglecting athletics for academics to attain AAU Status. We just found out again AAU status does nothing for athletics. SMU isn't AAU status and they are going to the ACC.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

Depressing ………again. But, hey we have a game tomorrow….so, Go Bulls 🤘