• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

4 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Agreed. There is a reason he hasn’t been poached by bigger schools and I think we are seeing it. 

Seeing what? You have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes and trying to blame him for where we are right now conference wise is a ******* joke. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

35 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

What a hot mess lol. This is the type of chaos that USF needed imo. College football is getting to the point of blowing up the whole thing and starting from scratch lol 

I would be fine with that. I don't understand the intrigue of super conferences. Sounds like ALL the fans think its ****. Even B1G and SEC fans aren't thrilled and they are safe no matter what.

Well.. safe until they kick the ****** teams to the curb and downsize due to limited network budgets.

29 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Geez. That's harsh. I get it but let's see what MBB and FB do at this point. The time to fire him would have been before he hired two more coaches. I have a much better feeling about CAG with the way he is recruiting. Not so sure about CAAR as i don't follow basketball as closely.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

42 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Thanks.  Anything interesting in the replies?  I can't see those being twitterless.  

image.png

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Seeing what? You have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes and trying to blame him for where we are right now conference wise is a ******* joke. 

Blah blah blah 

1 minute ago, USFRaider said:

Blah blah blah 

He's now wrong. Most just don't want to hear it...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

image.png

What a hot mess lol. USF has it made compared to what some of those schools are going through 

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

image.png

Too much negativity. Folks are brutal.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am far enough removed to not know one way or the other, however the two revenue sports have been horrendous and it would be hard to support the guy on what he has done thus far.  

His decisions moved usf further away from any power  conference and relevance . Imagine if we fired Scott after year 2 and hired  Herman. We would probably have been above average  and have usf in a much better place for realignment showing real stats that progress was made. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

image.png

Of course random C troll had to chime in with a fact-filled Twitter comment that adds to the conversation in a typical Twitter way. 😂

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

May I remind you this is a conference realignment thread that does go off topic, but using this thread (or any other) to bash Michael Kelly (or any other USF staff or athlete) will lead to post removal and ultimately suspension.  If you want to insult Michael Kelly, send him a tweet, email or give him a call.  Thank you.

Criticize?  Fine.  Insult, nope.  The primary offender has been warned, please don't join in.

• Like 2