• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don't know if the league looks at the quality of the opponent vs. answering a request from a team to allow them to count the game as a P5. It just seems like semantics to me. 

23 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

The fact that all teams that were once BCS schools except USF are ok in the B1G’s eyes is tragic however. 

Might simply be because we haven't yet asked...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, USFFan said:

Pretty disappointed to see how many of our fans want us to be whores, which is what you are when you take payday games. I'm with MamaBull, 2 for 1's is far preferable.

A different thread has the link to the West Virginia game 10-years ago.  We were ranked #18 then and are ranked #18 today, but what a difference in fan support and program momentum!  Yes, 2 for 1s are preferable, but it's time to make drastic changes to our philosophy.  

We can't get 20K to show up when we are a top 20 team.  10-years ago we sold out the stadium and had students camping out to get good seats!  How many will show up next year if we are no longer in the top 25?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, NJUSFBULL said:

A different thread has the link to the West Virginia game 10-years ago.  We were ranked #18 then and are ranked #18 today, but what a difference in fan support and program momentum!  Yes, 2 for 1s are preferable, but it's time to make drastic changes to our philosophy.  

We can't get 20K to show up when we are a top 20 team.  10-years ago we sold out the stadium and had students camping out to get good seats!  How many will show up next year if we are no longer in the top 25?

Hoping we get over 50k for the Cincy game. Should be able to get some fans of NFL as they are fed up off the politics going on in NFL.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Hoping we get over 50k for the Cincy game. Should be able to get some fans of NFL as they are fed up off the politics going on in NFL.

Our marketing people should use the kneeling controversy as a way to get more people to our games. The Houston Game is supposed to be a salute to veterans and would be a perfect way to market it by announcing the entire team will stand alongside veterans on the field.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

8 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Our marketing people should use the kneeling controversy as a way to get more people to our games. The Houston Game is supposed to be a salute to veterans and would be a perfect way to market it by announcing the entire team will stand alongside veterans on the field.

The LAST THING ANY university marketing department would want to be involved with is the kneeling "controversy." 

I'm sure that USF is now very glad that the team comes out AFTER the playing of the national anthem.

"CONTROVERSY" is to be avoided at all costs.

• Upvote 4

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

54 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

The LAST THING ANY university marketing department would want to be involved with is the kneeling "controversy." 

I'm sure that USF is now very glad that the team comes out AFTER the playing of the national anthem.

"CONTROVERSY" is to be avoided at all costs.

No ****. There;s no way any school will be changing the way things are now where teams don't come out until after the anthem.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

No ****. There;s no way any school will be changing the way things are now where teams don't come out until after the anthem.

Agreed. I don't usually quote the UCF coach. LOL

Spectrum Sports FL Retweeted Austin Lyon

#UCF Head Coach Scott Frost on National Anthem 👇

Spectrum Sports FL added,

Austin Lyon @AustinRLyon
Frost on anthem: "I’m kind of glad in college that we stay in the locker room before the game. I think it helps us not be distracted." #UCF

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

6 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

Agreed. I don't usually quote the UCF coach. LOL

Spectrum Sports FL Retweeted Austin Lyon

#UCF Head Coach Scott Frost on National Anthem 👇

Spectrum Sports FL added,

Austin Lyon @AustinRLyon
Frost on anthem: "I’m kind of glad in college that we stay in the locker room before the game. I think it helps us not be distracted." #UCF

Others college sports don't have the teams in the locker rooms during the national anthem. NFL players are pretty much teaching kids how to disrespect America. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

9 hours ago, NJUSFBULL said:

I camped out for tickets. 

Very sad that today's students don't have the experience I had with USF football. 

• Like 1