• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I'm tired of reading article/ comments of people saying the Big 12 would be better off taking UCF, we are 4-1 in the five meetings and honestly we were very close in one of our worst years in history to still beating them on the road. They may be better at this very moment, but that won't stay for long. USF will be back to competing with every team in the state of Florida very soon. Not to mention UCF is yet to beat Florida, FSU, or Miami, wish people would know their history instead of just last year.

Aside from head-to-head record, we dont even sniff UCF's jock in terms of football program success

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

I'm tired of reading article/ comments of people saying the Big 12 would be better off taking UCF, we are 4-1 in the five meetings and honestly we were very close in one of our worst years in history to still beating them on the road. They may be better at this very moment, but that won't stay for long. USF will be back to competing with every team in the state of Florida very soon. Not to mention UCF is yet to beat Florida, FSU, or Miami, wish people would know their history instead of just last year.

Aside from head-to-head record, we dont even sniff UCF's jock in terms of football program success

http://www.winsipedia.com/ucf/vs/south-florida

Actually we do. what makes them so much better exactly? 

Edited by bmess6

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Aside from conference titles, ten-win seasons, bcs appearances, i guess not that much.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Aside from conference titles, ten-win seasons, bcs appearances, i guess not that much.

Should have just gone with the "recent on the field results haven't played a big part in realignment up to this point" rather than have to painfully point that out ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Chuck Landon: Big 12 may set wheel in motion if it adds schools

USF, UCF, ECU, and Cincy to BIG 12

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/x2064759526/Big-12-may-set-wheel-in-motion-if-it-adds-schools

So, if we have TuxedoYoda and OverallYoda, is this guy the ToothlessYoda?

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

One ten win season and one BCS appearance means we can't smell their jock strap?

:roflmao:

Let's try a few of these categories, just for starters:

Highest overall winning percentage

Wins over Top 25 teams

Wins over Top 10 teams

Wins over BCS programs...

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

We've also never had a 0-12 season

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

One ten win season and one BCS appearance means we can't smell their jock strap?

:roflmao:

Let's try a few of these categories, just for starters:

Highest overall winning percentage

Wins over Top 25 teams

Wins over Top 10 teams

Wins over BCS programs...

Exactly, they had one great year, I give them credit for that, but people are talking like they're the Boise State of the American and thats just not the case. Besides they won 2 of their conference titles in conference USA, not really impressive in my opinion. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

Wins since 2010:

UCF 43

USF 21

Conference Championships:

UCF 3

USF 0

10+ win seasons:

UCF 4

USF 0

BCS Bowl wins:

UCF  1

USF  0